-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:51:49 -0800
From: "Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  More from  National Security informant "Z"

I understand a couple T's were on a long range testing mission of
endurance at 75% speed and no let up...then they come upon a
ridge and low and behold 4 real deals [ET UFOs] in a hover over a
electrical station, and when they got a load of the two T's, they
went up and beyond, well the 2 T's were given authority to chase
and go above the deck which they did, and as I understand this as
soberly told to me, they were half way to the freaking Moon when
the 4 went behind the Moon to the dark side and were gone. The
two returned back and had their cameras downloaded [digital] and
graded the excersize a success and as a nice finish they were up
the ETS' ass and then half way, turned back. And this was not too
long ago. Like "tag".

BTW, Lockheed just quietly patented a SST with low boom
technology and the picture of it is like a concorde with a clean
looking 747 front and manaray swooshing wings. The speed is
patented too! Mach 8 and this is what they say it can do. The
patent # is sealed under NATSEC directive. I hear Popular
Mechanics has a mention of this in this issue.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:
                     *Michael Spitzer*  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>