-Caveat Lector-

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:28:23 EST Bill Richer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

>The Time for Talk Is Over

>Richard Poe
>Nov. 28, 2000

>Bush has won Florida. But the Gore team fights on. For the first time
>in our history, Americans face the possibility that the president we
elected
>may not be allowed to serve.
>The question is: What are we going to do about it?

What we are going to do about it is:  a) count the votes.   b) since it
is highly probable that Gore will win, we are going to attempt to install
him as (rightfully) the next president.  c) watch carefully when the
right wing extremists riot in the streets and in government.  d)deal with
the crisis in a meaningfull way (I hope).

>And so the arguments raged. Endlessly. Pointlessly. Unresolved. Just
>like the arguments we Americans are having today over the vote count in
>Florida.

Yes, that is true.  But hopefully the vast number of people realize that
the votes must be counted, and woo be onto anyone who says different.

>The Nazi press confused people by charging Hitler’s opponents with
>every crime that Hitler himself committed.

Let's see, hmmm.  How many Speakers of the House (and how much
credibility) did the republicans lose in their persecution of Clinton?

>Leni Riefenstahl was correct, in one regard. It is not so easy to pick
>the right side. There is no crystal ball to tell us whom to follow or
whom
>to believe.

There is "Common Sense", and most people have far more of it than the
politico's believe.

>Each of us must make that choice alone, in the solitude of his own
>heart. I have made it for myself. And you, gentle reader, have no doubt
made it
>too.

"The theory that regards the absense of all direct or coersive government
as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary
association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized
society."

>But restraint is no virtue when freedom hangs in the balance.
>Republicans and Democrats alike must accept that the time
> for talk has ended.

Since we have lost most of our freedoms BECAUSE of the democrats and
republicans making major and minor end runs around the Constitution, it
is time for them to fight to the death.  Only then can we pick up the
pieces and get on with the "Great Experiment" started by the Founding
Fathers.

>Now we will see who has the courage to prevail.

It will take more than courage to prevail, tho courage is very important.
 When the rubber meets the road, it is who is more prepared to go to the
wall for their beliefs.

>Richard Poe is editor of David Horowitz's Web site
>FrontPageMagazine.com. To

Jayson R. Jones