-Caveat Lector-

Always look for parallel lines; recently the move was on to destroy
citris trees in Florida......people got made enought to stop it.

Years and years ago I was outraged when I heard of seedless organges and
the pulp is made to look like it should be removed from drinks (orange
juice) - you pay more for the removal of it when it is pure nutrition.

Seedless watermelons are not seedless and seedless oranges sometimes not
seedless and I have bought huge oranges that seems like life blood
drained out of them.

So the olive trees are destroyed - from olive trees comes a pure olive
oil - and I used the lite olive oil - and now olive trees
destroyed......in the bible you read of the ax man cutting the trees and
surely someone will pay and pay dearly.

Mafia took over major orange groves in Florida some years ago......best
way to run up price on orange juice is to destroy trees.....I remember
at Orlando - little town named Gotha - would go in b ack yard and pick
oranges and grapefruit and it was wonderful.....all sand with grass and
a small lake surrounded by evergreens....would hate to see this today.

Some of the olive trees were 70 years and older.....ever notice how when
they build houses the rich always leave the trees for themselves, and
the less affluent have no trees?

I planated 42 trees when we moved into our home- if I had to do over
would have planted walnut trees for you see the Israels know, money
grows on trees.

So Jewish mob broke into Florida....suddenly now the move to destroy the
citris trees and so much heat put on they had to stop.

Same tactics though   -   Woodmen of America and Save the Redwoods,
etc., what are they doing about the Palestinian genocide of the Olive
Trees?   Next will it be the Cedars of Lebanon - for in the bible, trees
symbolize a people......Ephraim was like a Green Fir Tree....my favorite
- Hail to the New Chief - Hope not the same as the old Chief.

Trees to me are almost human....the rain forest someone tries to destroy
- trees have protected my home from damaging winds and you can predict
the weather with the Scotch Pine - so sensitive.......they have provided
shelter for my birds of many different varities and oftoen haven for
rare falcons........

Look at Los Alamos and the west burning with fire.......almost got trees
over 200 years old - in fact as I recall some of the trees that were
burned were.

Time to arm the Palestinians if we are going to give billions to Israel
to genocide the arab nations....for this is what it is all about -
Zionism - and Henry Kissingers desire to corner the market on food began
with destruction of seeds by the miracle of seedless oranges owned by
Jewish Mafia....check out.

Have seen two movies lately - one last night about murder of Sir Harry
Oakes by Meyer Lansky only not once to they mention this name......blame
on voodoo blacksk......Lady Oaks has Hogarth paintings and prints...she
is dead now......and then anoher movie where Richard Dreyfus plays the
sainted Meyer Lansky who was in on the kill of JFK and thrown ut f Cuba
by Castro......good PR job being done on this vicious killer.....

Sir Harry Oakes called them for what they were - Mafia and refused to
give Bahamas to Lansky - he was then murdered and butchered in his bed
and set on fire - voo doo style, compliments f Meyer Lansky, whose son
got appointment to West Point after JFK murdered.
RFK just called them cabalists....none dare call it Zionism.