From: Johannes Schmidt III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] OPERATION CLYDESDALE

-Caveat Lector-

Well of course your experiences are terrible, but this doesn't change what I wrote. If
these paedophiles are openly operating in
your town, surely this supposed Operation Clydesdale would have targeted them for
termination before they rushed off to Eastern
Europe to kill some paedophiles there. Paedophilia is a terrible crime, but it should
be looked at in perspective. People get very
emotional about it but there are worse crimes, legally, such as: Murder, Treason,
Attempted Murder. It is also on a par with crimes
such as rape, armed robbery, kidnapping, drug dealing etc.

My point was that this article is clearly a very unlikely scenario, and seems to be
written more like a (bad) potboiler novel aimed
at young adults. It also seems to misrepresent Operation Clydesdale which is a British
assassination apparatus rather than an
American anti-paedophile 'strike force'.

Take care

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:25:55 -0800 Birds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>I am a survivor of many pedophiles and your statement saying that the police
>thoroughly investigate this type of activity.  I can
>see that your remark is from a person who has never been abused.  Abused or not, sex
>abuse and pedophilia is one of the worst
>criminal acts that a lot is dismissed.  Besides, some of the pedophiles are known
>people.  The system has never worked for any
>victim much.  I speak from years of experience on this and anybody here would agree
>that it is not investigated the way it should
>be.  Others back me up?  Ha..if you want.  But a statement like this makes me feel so
>discouraged if this is what the whole world
>would think.
>Very hard to get a lot of these crimes persecuted.  As a matter of factly, a well
>known psychiatrist in this area (whom I was
seeing
>at the time) and never done anything to me but a very personal friend who seen him
>also.  Anyway, the doctor relinquished his
>license as many women started coming forward.  But criminally, nothing is being done
>and it is being ignored as this particular man
>is part of this town's Illuminati.  His best friend is a former chief of police who
>was thrown out for his misdeeds.  Anyway, this
>survivor remembers all too much what happened with this shrink and others with him.
>The attorneys are trying to get it on a
>criminal account too with yet no such luck.  This same shrink years ago had a patient
>die under his care and he was written up only
>for lack of care and gave 10 years probation for other things he did. But he still
>got to practice!!!  He was being watched per
say.
>Who can watch him at night because his fortress is all locked up.  This man is very
>clever and will no doubt get away with any
>criminal activity and already trying to get rid of his assests.  So please do not say
>you believe this type of action if taken care
>of.  It is the one crime that gets away with more than any other.
>
>Birds
>Private Mail Welcome

>-Caveat Lector-
>
>This is fiction at best, disinformation at worst. Operation Clydesdale if I remember
>correctly is the assassination tecnique used
on
>Princess Diana, and proposed for (ex) President Milosovitch of Serbia, where a car is
>chased then has a super-bright light flashed
>in the driver's eyes while on a dangerous stretch of road.

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with