>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "conspiracy posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

From: "Rich Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [News2U] American Aristocracy
Date: Saturday, December 02, 2000 12:11 AM

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/392645/_/975733875/

From: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ever wonder where the Gore family got their millions?

    Vice President Al Gore's daughter Karenna Gore,
was recently married to Andrew Schiff. Andrew Schiff is
a descendant of JACOB SCHIFF. Jacob Schiff was the
Jewish New York City banker and traitor to America who
financed the communist revolution in Russia in 1917.

Jacob Schiff gave $20 Million Dollars in Gold (worth
Five Hundred Million, $500,000,000.00, in 1999 dollars)
to LEVI BRAUNSTEIN, also known as Trotsky, and Vladimir
Ilich Blanc Ulanyoff, also known as Lenin.

They used this money to turn Russia into a terrifying
satanic anti-Christian communist slave state. The
communist revolution resulted in a bloody holocaust of
over 100 MILLION DEAD CHRISTIANS  which no one seems to
want to remember or talk about.

Hollywood has never made one movie about this Christian
Holocaust. Why? If you want to know more about the
history of the communist take over of Russia and the
millions who were slaughtered, I urge you to purchase
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's book THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO.

Vice President Al Gore Jr. is the son of former United
States Senator Al Gore Sr, whose major benefactor was
Armand Heimer [aka Hammer], who in turn was the son of
Dr. Julius Heimer [aka Hammer], founder of the American
Communist Party. See article below for more information
on the Red Communist sympathizer Armand Hammer.

To this day Al Gore Jr. presents the "prestigious"
HAMMER award for Government Efficiency.

AL GORE THEME: "IF I HAD A HAMMER"
----------------------------------

by F.R. Duplantier

  If Al Gore Jr. ever becomes President, he'll have to
answer some embarrassing questions about the source of
his family's wealth. "One of the minor mysteries of
American politics has been the source of wealth for the
family of Vice President Albert Gore Jr.," observes
Joseph Goulden of Accuracy in Media. "When Gore's
father was first elected to the House of
Representatives in the late 1930s," Goulden continues,
"he was an impecunious Tennessee school teacher who
eked out extra dollars by playing fiddle at church
weddings. But later, as a United States Senator, he
lived in the plush Fairfax Hotel on Embassy Row in
Washington, and sent his son, Al Jr., to the pricey St.
Albans School, the haunt of kids from Social Register
families."

In a recent issue of the Washington Inquirer, Goulden
summarizes the contents of a new book called Dossier,
written by investigative reporter Edward Jay Epstein,
which "shows that the senior Gore had a silent partner
who for several decades insured that his pockets
remained comfortably filled. He was Armand Hammer, the
multi-millionaire businessman and oil promoter who
apparently collected art and politicians with equal
zeal." Goulden notes that Al Gore Sr. was "Hammer's
designated door-opener in official Washington." The
handsome compensation that Gore Sr. received for his
services culminated in a half-a-million-dollars-a-year
position with Armand Hammer's oil company, Occidental
Petroleum. Al Gore Jr. picked up where his father left
off and "put the family's Senate seat at Hammer's
service."

Goulden describes Armand Hammer as "one of the odder,
more odious characters of American business and
politics, 'famous' chiefly because he was rich enough
to promote his mammoth ego." He notes that Hammer's
carefully and expensively crafted public persona was
"that of a renegade oilman who made billions from
Libyan oil, chummed around with politicians up to White
House level, and adorned acres of galleries with
paintings, some priceless, some fakes. Hammer's lawyers
bedeviled honest journalists who tried to write
otherwise."

Hammer's powerful influence on Al Gore Sr. and Jr.
would have been bad enough had he been nothing more
than an unscrupulous businessman. Like his father
Julius, however, he was a lifelong Communist and a
friend of the Soviet Union. "Some scattered hints that
Hammer's ties with the USSR went beyond business
friendship have surfaced over the years," says Goulden.
Documents discovered in Soviet archives, however, leave
no doubt that Hammer was "a man who bribed and cheated
his way to great wealth -- and who started with Soviet
gold."

Edward Jay Epstein's new book, Dossier, makes a
compelling case that both Al Gore Sr. and Al Gore Jr.
were the willing partners of a very powerful and very
wealthy man, Armand Hammer, who was not loyal to the
United States of America. A truly independent press
would have exposed these connections decades ago, long
before Al Gore Sr. and Jr. rose to their prestigious
and influential positions.

Jewish NYC banker Jacob Schiff financed the communist
revolution giving $20 Million to Lenin & Trotsky.

This story was confirmed by John Schiff, Grandson of
Jacob Schiff in an interview with reporter Charlie
Knickerbocker and was published in Hearst Newspapers in
1949. The Rothschilds, the Warburgs and other
International bankers were the founders of the
Tri-lateral Commission, the CFR, The Bilderberger
conferences and The United Nations. These international
bankers have also financed not only Lenin and Trotsky
but also Stalin. See the web site below for more
information on this topic.

http://www.united-bluff.com/pow.html

To contact Information on Denmark write to:

Information on Denmark
Postboks 82
DK-8100 Aarhus C
Denmark

E-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Other lists to join:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Upset with the views of your current ISP?
Cyber 77 is owned and operated by conservatives
who strongly support the 2nd amendment.
For more information, go to:
http://cyber77.com/
Rich Martin
You might have noticed a conservative ISP that's  being promoted in
the last few issues of SLICK. Last summer, when I was attending a family
re-union, I stopped in to see the owner, Al Olson, to find out if he was the real
thing. We talked for several hours about the various conservative causes and, of
course, computers. I confirmed to my satisfaction that
Al  is the real thing, and I learned a lot to boot. Take my word for it, he's
one of US.

Cyber 77 is run by a 2nd Amendment supporter and true conservative. If you've unhappy
with the views held by your ISP, check this out.
It's obviously in all of our best interest to keep our money within the conservative
community when possible. Call it a reverse-boycott.
Sort of a Do instead of a Don't. Positive, not negative.

For more info Go to : http://cyber77.com/
web hosts, unlimited access, high-speed servers
Rich Martin

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>