-Caveat Lector-

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:16:32 -0000 Oscar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
>-Caveat Lector-

>http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/misc/truth.html

>The Truth
Good Piece!!!
OK, so both you and I realize this.  How do we get the fat dumb and happy
to wake up? I'm afraid that they won't listen untill "they come for
them".  Ao many people speaking the truth and so few people listening or
acting on the truth.  Must be 'Merica.
Jayson