-Caveat Lector-

Doesn't anyone see the constant state and federal legal volleying which is
prolonging this painful 'election', as being a little stagey, odd, contrived,
suspicious?  Possibly this is a manufactured event designed to...  to what?
Force a crisis?  And why?  To create more false divisions in the American
public?  Foment civil unrest which will be cause to implement and impose the ML
/ FEMA organizational structure?  Jim Marrs, author of "Ruled by Secrecy" said
on the Dec 3rd Dreamland broadcast, he believed the situation has been
engineered to call for and hold a constitutional convention, at which time the
constitution could be revised, rewritten and in doing so, pretty well trashed
out.  Hadn't thought of that one, and am not familiar with 'Constitutional
convention', which I plan to research.

I wasn't and am not a supporter of either of the bozos either.  Like I said
before they are simpy the cardboard cutouts of the corporate plutocracy.  Both
parties, along with the legal system, have sold out the ideals of the US
Constitution, Bill of Rights and the American public to the corporate/globalist
interests.  We are the commodities.  They create monsters and sell fear,
manipulating the mainstream consciousness to react rather than to act with
discerning intelligence and question their decisions, which are seldom, if ever,
good for this nation or its people.

I believe defending either party or candidate is a waste of time and energy, a
diversion from the real issues, such as a health, privacy, government
accountability/secrecy and liberty, largely unnoticed and unchallenged in the
din of confusion and babble of empty rhetoric.   Better to use this misdirected
energy learning what to look for and how to fight for something of substance and
real value rather than fighting over or for something that does not even exist,
except in propaganda or a memory.

IMO, that is.

     ~ M