-Caveat Lector-

>2)  Fundamental New Agers.  Despite having thousands of 'new age' type
>readers (defined by health aware, spiritually active, environmentally
>concerned, pro-peace people not belonging to an established mainstream
>religion); there are the radical types, like the David Icke followers,
>who believe NEXUS is run by shape-shifting reptillian aliens from another
>dimension.  Other extremist new agers bemoan NEXUS for being too
>'negative'.

Come on Duncan. Everything else you say is reasonable, but we all KNOW that you really
are a shape changing, child eating reptile member of an alien master-race from another
planet (SCCERMAMRAP). That issue was settled long ago, especially with those blurry
photos on that webpage which I forget the address of.

Silly seasons greetings to all on the list, I will be sporadically away for the next
few weeks so most CTRL mail will be going into the trash unread :-(, while I
concentrate on my web page and other duties.

It also seems that some of the latent fascists on the list, having failed to get me
involved in a one line slanging match, are reverting to their old practice of leaking
anti-semitic bile on the list. Like the article in The Onion asked some months back
"Did six million really visit the holocaust museum?"

Cheers all

http://leviathan.weblogs.com