So Duncan responds and I like the guy.....have to accept him as real
thing.....now I know why he got involved but not who triggered him off.

So Hi Duncan, and Welcome......Watch out for some of those hugs - for I
had a friend once who took a boa constrictor with her always - was an
MI6 and boy she did not mess around.

Saba aka some call me Colleen

>Are you engaged in any petty disputes on an American Conspiracy
>List........inquring mind wants to know.....is Duncan writing what
>amounts to letters to the Editor?
>
>Saba who has enquiring mind......and loves ayone by name of Duncan

I confess to being engaged in a petty dispute.  I'm only human and
sometimes my ego cannot help but react.

I'm working on it though :)

Plus I guess I am always sort of curious to address people's problems
with NEXUS, assuming they are genuine problems and not people with an
agenda.

I guess these bickerers are of the latter category, as they certainly do
not want to engage in debate on any articles etc.

Sigh, and thank you!

best

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)