-Caveat Lector-

>OH! Deary me Mr T ... seems you have dear little old Dunnycan ... I mean
>Duncan ....  all lathered-up and nowhere to rinse again.
>
>And ... hmmm ... Yes - odd that?   It's always the ones censoring others
>here that immediately bleat "censorship" when their baloney is challenged.
>
>June seems usually the one with this addiction to quickly run at mouth with
>her cliché-ridden "censorship" mewling - think she might be one a them
>MAN-HATERS, and like our girlie-boy Duncan, ever paranoid and whining about
>some type of VICTIM-hood.
>
>It's almost like some sacerdotal drag show here at times where some, like
>loony Duncan et al, appoint themselves as some priestly caste to their
>sacred Conspiracy Theory Temple, and no one can approach their sanctimonious
>waffle without immediate anathema's being hurled upon you for not towing
>their particular psychotic and paranoid party line.
>
>And all this merely because some of us more enlightened and intelligent ones
>simply CHOOSE, yes CHOOSE, that's still our right and privilege even though
>June et al believe it's not so, but yes, WE the sensible FEW CHOOSE to LAUGH
>at the COMICAL escapades of the likes of Duncan and his bombastic
>money-grubbing self-promotion here.   I guess while Nexus fleeces the
>gullible and credulous, at least it keeps Duncan off the Welfare queue -
>unlike most of his ilk, and stupid, half-witted neo-Nazi readership.
>
>You might wanna give it a rest T ... else Milligan will get pissy that you
>don't kowtow to his sycophantic plebes (ggg)

Smear on David, I can tell from the rise in your shrillness that you're
running out of pills.

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)