-Caveat Lector-

~M,
        I hope you do research "Constitutional Convention" and report
back to us.  I have a vague understanding that, in a Constitutional
Convention, everything is open to a revote.  IIRC any changes go back
through the legislatures of the states for ratification.  I don't know if
it is only the legislators who get to vote (sort of dangerous to my way
of thinking) or if the people in each state vote and then the legislature
pass/fail the ammendment.  One thing I do recall when this came up years
ago is that most people feel it is a very dangerous undertaking for we
could completely rewrite the Constitution.  I, for one, would like to
hear from you on this.  I do not support any party, though I have given
support to this or that issue/candidate because it/they aligned with what
I feel is correct (or at least most correct).
Jayson
>Doesn't anyone see the constant state and federal legal volleying
>which is prolonging this painful 'election', as being a little stagey,
odd,
>contrived, >suspicious?  Possibly this is a manufactured event designed
to...
>to what?  Force a crisis?  And why?  To create more false divisions in
the
>American public?  Foment civil unrest which will be cause to implement
and
>impose the ML/ FEMA organizational structure?  Jim Marrs, author of
"Ruled by
>Secrecy" said on the Dec 3rd Dreamland broadcast, he believed the
situation has >been engineered to call for and hold a constitutional
convention, at which