-Caveat Lector-

You aren't making any sense, Craig. The Nazis passed their own laws, and if they had a
mandate from the people, what does that remind you of? Florida? "The will of the
people"...If those lines of logic apply, I guess you are saying it's a good thing Bush
won, or Al Gore would be more like the Nazis by getting a "mandate of the people" to
change the laws. Exactly as Gore tried to do. The "people" chose Gore, not Bush.
Hmmm...

Craig wrote:
you are just splitting hairs.
the nazis had a mandate from the people. same as any other winning political
party. do you really believe they tricked the voters and then suddenly
inserted all these laws? their views were well known and people made their
choice. it happened over a period.

"the plebicite chose barabas, not christ"