-Caveat Lector-

Yes, Nessie, perhaps you are right. I had just read an article about some
German-Jewish statesman getting heckled by anti-semites at a dedication ceremony and I
was speaking out in a fashion unbecoming. I am very happy to hear that you have your
own fight against fascism, we just don't get a lot of skin-heads here in the hippy
capitol. I will tell you this, I would never stand by and allow this type of behavior
from racists. Thanks for the pointers. Jessie

 Nessie wrote:
First of all, "they" were almost all born after the war was over. Should
we condemn them for the acts of their parents, grandparents and in
millions of cases, great-grandparents?

Secondly, it wasn't "six million Jews." The camps alone claimed thirteen
million lives, less than half of which were Jews. But the real holocaust
was what happened to the Slavs, who lost somewhere between twenty and
fifty million people. Anglo-American and capital, including the Bush
family, played a crucial role in putting the Nazis in power. Are we to
condemn all American for this crime?

Third, the German government and the German people do far, far more to
suppress neo-fascists that we Americans do. Just preaching Nazism is
illegal. More importantly, when the fascists march in Germany, or
anywhere in Europe, they are outnumbered five or ten to one by
anti-fascist counter-demonstrators. You really should read up before
spouting off.

I'm curious. Have you yourself ever participated in an anti-fascist
demo, or done any anti-fascist organizing? I've been at it for decades.
It's cost me a lot of sweat a little blood and was worth every drop. I
STRONGLY advocate using whatever means necessary to smack down fascism
where ever it raises its ugly head. If they march in the streets, sweep
them from the streets. If they mouth off in a bar room, feed them a
faceful of floor. They do not respond to reason. They do respond to
force. Don't be afraid to use it. The alternative is unthinkable.
Besides, it's fun.  All fascists, but skinheads in particular, make a
VERY satisfying thump when they hit the ground. Pound them down.  Do it
today.