-Caveat Lector-

      The Watcher wrote:

>Subject: Gemini Dualism BUSH vs GORE  Cain vs Abel
>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: 12/23/00 10:45 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Hey Kansan, perhaps we are way off, but here is what just occurred to us
>here at watcher: http://www.mt.net/~watcher/new.html
>
>Perhaps you could post some more about 77 and the Revenge of Lamech, in
>case some folks out there have not read your previous posts or
>newsletters?
>
>re: Elections, Bush vs. Gore Cain vs. Abel (we know Gore is as wiccan as
>Bush, if not more so, but the names function on the minds of the mass
>unconscious)
>
>Clandestine Luciferians of the 77th meridian are demonstrating the
>Revenge of Lamech once again. It's all about DUALISM. Cain was the
>progenitor of Luciferian patriarchs Lamech and later Hiram Abiff. It is
>a simple public display of Cain vs. Abel.
>
>     Why was Cain's sacrifice rejected? Why was Abel's sacrifice
>accepted?
>     Cain 's sacrifice = vegetation, grain ... Abel 's = flesh and blood
>
>     Bush = vegetation ... Gore = flesh and blood
>
>     "Gore" is a word that refers to flesh and blood, as in "the spear
>was clotted with   gore".
>          From: Webster's Online Dictionary
>          gore Date: 1563
>          Etymology: Middle English, filth, from Old English gor
>          : BLOOD; especially : clotted blood
>
>     "Bush" refers to vegetation, a plant that can bear a ROSE.
>
>     The tables have turned, the sons of Cain and Lamech and Hiram Abiff
>are in ascendancy. Cain offered crops -- the fruit of his own handiwork
>-- and rebelled against what he knew was acceptable to God. Cain is the
>first wiccan/witch/wizard -- one who manipulates nature to advance
>spiritually. Cain is the first worshipper of the androgynous Lucifer,
>the cherub Halel, the Bright One = Brigit/Isis/Sirius/Ceres!
>
>     In my opinion these puppets, er... potential "kings of the world"
>were equally illuminated,  but since Bush comes from Rose which comes
>from Rosh as in Chief or Head, it seems  that the the worshippers of
>Bohemia knew who they wanted to reside in the District of Columbia.

      Bush and Gore are definitely related as the twin Presidential evils of
this millennial year.  Their respective Party nominations were clinched on
Big Tuesday, March 14, 2000.  Around that time the two Emilies were killed in
Costa Rica, a double sacrifice for the success of the "twin endeavor".

      These twin Presidential evils were further interlocked during the
Florida Farce, just like the two interlocked triangles of the Star of David,
or Seal of Solomon.