So Sollog and Randi - Randi has offered a million bucks for a long time,
but he does not pay up when someone scores a hit by prophecy especially
when carried out by assassins bullet?  Like JFK and Reagan, and RFK and
Wallace .......so what else is new.

Here is full text of Sollog - think he is Mafia connected?   Has
intelligience connections or has he studied the assassins so long he
feels the pulse of the mentors and those who fulfill the predictions
some call "prophecies".

As the old King said in I Kings.......did I not tell you he would
prophecy no good to me, only evil.

And that is the way it goes....they are back......and he uses the
prophecy crap ......nothing worse than a false prophet with a back up
consisting of black pullets from the East or Torpedos from Michigan or
NYC.....

Is it all in the game?   Didn't we all know these bastards would even
get little John John and the Princess of Wales?   So what do we end up
with but the Ugly People both inside and out.

Saba........so here is the entire line of crap.   So who will set off
the volcanos?    They are still selling gems from Mt. Helene....who had
right to sell same?

http://www.sollog.com/