-Caveat Lector-

>I was not aware any babies were involved in this incendiary bombing.
The entire neighborhood burned rather slowly by WACO standards so people
should have been able to evacuate.  Can you (or anyone) give death toll
figures including how many were children?

Eleven people died, including five children. All were in the house that
was bombed. The neighborhood was evacuated. The neighbors didn't die,
but they did lose their homes and everything they owned.

>But now because a person is discussing one particular incident does not
mean they care nothing about all other wrongs.  It is just easier to
discuss one thing at a time.

I don't buy it. The right ignores MOVE for the exactly same reason the
left ignores Waco and Ruby Ridge. They are narrow minded bigots who only
care when it's their ox that's getting gored. As long as the powers that
be can keep us divided like this they can slaughter our children at will
and herd the rest of us like livestock.

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
İİİCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: