>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "conspiracy posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

From: "Rich Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SlickMisc: How Clinton Is Killing The Economy
Date: Saturday, December 30, 2000 11:15 PM

If you wish to receive ad-free SlickMisc in the future, send $5 to Rich Martin, 201 W
Tarrant Rd, #1410, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

                   From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

         Grand Prairie, TX 75050                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice.

                        INTRODUCTORY COMMENTARY

/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Water is the fastest growing part of the beverage industry,
with sales growing to $7.0 billion by 2001. One Company is
poised to capture significant market share with a unique
marketing strategy. Click below to find out who...
http://click.topica.com/aaaa8bb1dh9Cb1yqv9a/Veritas
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.
The real damage was done by relaxing the anti=trust
laws which allowed the merger of our biggest
companies, creating monopolies designed to compete
in a gloval economy, while destroying their American
competition.

Rich Martin
Editor of Slick
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Miss Moneypenny"

Subject: Warning Signs!

Warning Signs!

January 1, 2001 ~ Vol. 3, No. 1

The Bush Mandate: Save the Economy!

First of all, there is no "Recession." We have passed through one,
slow quarter. It takes two quarters of low-to-no profits to make it
official. One of the primary reasons we’re in a slowdown is because
the bill has come due for the Clinton Administration’s deliberate
attack on the nation’s energy needs and other sectors of the economy.
A thriving economy uses more energy, needs less regulation, and
government interference.

We are still importing too much energy resources from other nations,
rather than having access to our own vast reserves of coal, oil and
natural gas. We are not mining it, extracting and refining it, or
building pipelines to move it. The Clinton Administration discouraged
the building of new refineries and new utilities. In addition, this
nation lags behind other industrial nations in utilizing nuclear
energy. Instead of referring to the "China Syndrome", we will be
referring soon to the "California Syndrome" where a huge state fails
to provide energy to its citizens.

Other factors damped down the economy. The Clinton Administration
attacked Microsoft, sending a signal that all high tech industries
could suffer governmental investigations and regulation.

On Dec 22nd, the Associated Press reported, "Departing with a flurry
of activity, the Clinton Administration is rushing out a stream of
regulations---roping off millions of acres of federal land from
developers (and) requiring less polluting trucks." They have, in fact,
imposed 29,000 new pages of government regulations on business and
every other aspect of our lives. The regulations insure no logging, no
mining, no fishing, no grazing, no recreational or other uses of the
vast land holdings of the federal government. Their environmental
policies thwarted development everywhere, claiming it contributes to
"urban sprawl".

The new regulations affecting truck emissions will drive up the cost
of delivering everything in America. Those costs will cut into profit
margins and make life more expensive for everyone. In addition,
they’re seeking to impose insanely costly and undefined "ergonomics"
requirements on businesses large and small.

As Clinton leaves, Reuters reported on Dec 21st that he "unveiled
hotly-contested rules designed to keep federal agencies from awarding
contracts to firms that breach labor and environmental laws." This
affects $200 billion a year in government contracts.

Does anyone doubt that Clinton has conspired to end our economic boom?

Our economy is still strong and it will get stronger if Alan Greenspan
and the Federal Reserve cut interest rates and encourage the money to
flow into new investments. If he doesn't, he should be replaced.
Nothing, absolutely nothing, prevents this action.

Bush comes into office with a clear mandate to keep the economy going
and to pursue to the conservative initiatives that were resisted by
the previous administration and the Democrats in Congress. Here’s what
the Conservative News Service reported on December 2lst. "Now that the
election's over, how do Americans feel about taxes, partial birth
abortion, gun control, school vouchers, the defense buildup, Social
Security and the minimum wage? A new Zogby American Values poll offers
some answers.

The poll of 1,005 likely voters, conducted Dec. 15-17, shows that 71
percent of "likely voters" consider the estate tax unfair and want it
abolished. Fifty-four percent of those surveyed favored eliminating
the marriage penalty for all married couples. A majority (55%) of
those polled support a gradual $1 increase in the minimum wage over
three years.

On gun control, 70 percent of those contacted in the Zogby poll
favored better enforcement of current laws instead of creating new
laws; 58% want the president to sign a bill banning partial birth
abortion; 59% want to be able to invest up to 2% of their Social
Security payroll taxes in stocks and bonds; 56% said the U.S. should
immediately begin an effort to shore up a depleted military; and 51%
said it is okay for government vouchers to be used at private schools
run by religious organizations. The survey, which has a margin of
error of plus or minus 3.2, is conducted quarterly as a means of
gauging American's fundamental values."

This is no time to panic. It's time to demand that Congress act on the
wishes of a clear majority of Americans. It is time for Congress to
take bold steps to reverse the deluge of damage imposed on Americans
by the Clinton Administration.

REDUCE YOUR DEBT FOR FREE!! #1 Rated Method Of Reducing Debt
And Improving Your Credit Rating! This reputable NON-Profit can
assist you at absolutely NO COST! Click here for more information.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOUb1dh9Cb1yqv9c/e-debtconsolidation

  Want to know about the Reform Party, state activities, what we stand for?
 Each month read about the issues, the candidates, government waste, UN plans for
America and more generally center right news.

 Subscribe today:
 RP Monthly
 P.O. Box 698
 Oxford, Maine 04270

 Make check for $18 payable to RP Monthly

  Cut out the middlemen.
  Send donations to:

  Boys Scouts of America National HQ
  1329 Walnut Hill Ln.
  Irving, TX 75162
  http://www.SaveOurScouts.com
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Join the Slick discussion list. Send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To remove your address from this list, send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  No muss, no fuss. Have a great day.  Rich Martin

  VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>