-Caveat Lector-

hi aleisha old chappess ;)
i am afraid i am scottish- not english, so i can laugh with you at the
things you say about them- i have no love for them- my blood is mixed with
english/ irish and a little bit of english.
i don't shed a tear for the baby- or the nanny- but especially not the
parents- just another group tragedy amongst millions.
i think your sensitivities are selective to suit an argument- typical
woman?- probably up in arms at the insinuation, maybe not- you seem terribly
traditional when it suits you sometimes. quite right.
lincoln? i was genuinely interested that soimething i had thought before had
been changed- i hold no candle to him- i was surprised in the first place
that there was a president i could sympathise with- didn't expect to
actually. so you don't need to be so scathing (i am a sensitive soul y'see)
with your putdown about lincoln.
but to describe the institution of the kkk as a defence force to protect the
whites against a band of savages is dismal of you.
yes england has thoroughly thrashed eire in the last 500 years- it is
indefensible- but why did you bring it up?
diana? diana who? it was america that pandered to her, made her.
we have this tradition in the UK see? where we build them and knock them
down as fast. she was a bimbo who reinvented herself as someone who cares-
all falsehood (no surprise you say) and PR.
it was disgusting to see the scenes after her death- and most people are now
embaressed to be reminded of it.
why do america have hollywood? to emulate the pissy royals. the wish to have
unelected betters is peculiar. the real sustained multigenerational familes
in america are quiet, like ours, behind the scenes. but you know this. you
make refernce to your involvement often.
it was dodi who died with her. do you mean his father? as corrupt as they
come that one- avenger of himself and no-one else.
and when has your country paid the price for UK wars. i mean, we are really
keen on pretending to be a world power- but we paid the US back after the
war- i don't think america has been shortchanged that way at all.
we are after all- the 51st of the USA, kissing cousins even. ;)
*mwah*
craig