-Caveat Lector-

visit my web site at  http://www.voicenet.com/~wbacon
My ICQ# is 79071904

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 09:26:06 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNET: SPECIAL LIVE BROADCAST TODAY at 2-3 P.M.

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Beaver Cole)

  PATRIOTS AND FREEDOM LOVERS EVERYWHERE
  LISTEN UP AND FIND OUT HOW BAD IT IS...Bill

          SPECIAL BROADCAST LIVE FROM I.B.T. ON DAY 51!!

  Christian Friends,

  I have been doing a live Internet radio program each day from 2-3 PM. EST -
  1-2 PM CST - 12-1 MST - 11-12 PST
  on Crusade Radio:  http://www.crusaderadio.com/

  WE ARE RUNNING A WEEK OF SPECIAL BROADCASTS STATING
  TODAY (WEDNESDAY).

  We will have on a series of speakers that will tell their stories of
 attles
  with the government. You will hear of State and county law enforcement
  rushing in to seize properties, padlock churches and Christian schools,
  and shut down children's ministries and boys' homes. Several of the
  pastors here are veterans of such struggles. GUESTS WILL INCLUDE
  DR. GREG J. DIXON AND PASTOR GREG A. DIXON. You will also hear
  my story of the Operation Rescue at West Hartford, Connecticut, where
  261 peaceful Christians were brutalized by police and prison officials,
  arrested and imprisoned for a month.

  Here is the tentative line-up:

  Wednesday: Pastor W.N. Otwell of Mt. Enterprise, Texas
  Pastor Otwell was fined thousands and arrested for feeding hundreds
  of homeless people in downtown Fort Worth. State and County law
  enforcement laid siege to his ministry for FIVE MONTHS because he
  refused to take a license for his boys' home, AND EVENTUALLY
  RAIDED HIS PROPERTY WITH 100 ARMED OFFICERS.

  Thursday: DR. GREG J. DIXON, Pastor Emeritus of Indianapolis Baptist
  Temple will tell his story AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Send your
  questions to me at this address or at [EMAIL PROTECTED] by 12:00 noon
  on Thursday and he will answer them on the air. DON'T MISS YOUR
  CHANCE TO HAVE DR. DIXON ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!

  I will send out another email with the guests for Friday, Monday and
 uesday.
  Pastor Dixon will probably be on Tuesday.

  PLEASE TUNE IN AND FORWARD THIS TO YOUR WHOLE LIST.
  YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THESE SHOWS!!

    http://www.crusaderadio.com/

  In Christ,

  Bruce Evan Murch