-Caveat Lector-

Kelly wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Nurev wrote:
>
> > SPACE MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE MILITARIZED!!! BY ANYONE!!!
>
> Holy smokes!  Do you really think it not already is?
>
> Kelly

Yes it is. But it's not effective. That is to say, that it can't really
blow up the stuff on the ground and more importantly in the air that the
Pentagon might want.

Star Wars is what will make that possible. That is why the New World Order
types in the USA and SOME other places want to see it happen, and why
EVERYBODY else will try to prevent it.

Imagine that you live in New York, and the Russians have satellite weapons
which could easily target NY for damage or destruction because the USA is not
behaving the way the Russians might want it to.. Would YOU allow
the US government to permit the Russians to control such technology?

Well this is how the rest of the world sees the U.S.. They know that the only
country to have used nuclear weapons to expand it's empire would not hesitate
to use space based weapons on the civilian populations of the world should
they be foolish enough to disobey America.

For this reason, it is logical to assume that we ordinary Americans will
become targets of terrorism from abroad as other nations try to stop our
military and political elites from enslaving the world.

THIS IS WHAT THE MISSILE DEFENSE INITIATIVE IS REALLY ABOUT. It is the
development stage for the ultimate weapons system of the New World Order.
Not to mention a guaranteed economic boom for High Tech and weapons corporations.

To protect ourselves, AND everyone else, it behooves us as Americans to PREVENT
the militarization of space by ANYBODY. Especially the United States.

Joshua2
for Nurev