-Caveat Lector-

Bob,
        While I don't agree with every word, I certainly agree with the
general tone of what yu said.  All to often we argue amongst ourselves as
to the proper label, to which nuance are we addressing which comment,
etc.  I truly believe that most people would agree with most of what you
said.  If we ever got together and realized we had essentially the same
goals, but differed as to the causes, means and philosophies, there would
be another revolution in this country.