Morpheus wrote:

>Subject: Re: Krazy kLuM Kwestions for Kansan
>From: Morpheus [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: 1/7/01 4:17 PM Central Standard Time
>
>As-Salaamu 'Alaykum, Kansan1225
>Peace Be Upon You
>
>It's been about a years since I last coresponded with you and was wondering
>if you
>are well and how you are doing. I have thought of you on several occasions.
>
>Did you see the film Magnolia? There is one full screen shot of somebody's
>hand who
>is wearing a Masonic ring. I was wondering why the importance of that shot
>is, and
>why a ful screen for no mistakng it.
>
>I was also thinking about our communications about the ominous troubles
>regarding
>the Dome of the rock for the year 2001, where so much trouble has now
>emerged.
>General Arial Sharon (in Greek legend Sharon is the ferrier that takes dead
>souls
>across the river Stix into the underworld [spiritual realm], walked around
>the
>monument and proclaimed that this belonged to him (Israel),. which is what so
>enraged the Palestinians a couple months ago. The dome of the Rock is the
>monument
>that represents where the Prophet made his night journey from--Maraaj. It is
>next
>to the ruins of Solomon's second temple which the Jews now want to rebuild.
>What do
>you think about all this in regards to the CLUMSs nefarious work? Is Sharon
>thought
>to be the antiChrist? He might become the next President of Israel.
>
>Best wishes,
>Morpheus (long before the movie)

     Wa 'aleykum as-Salaam, Morpheus.  With the problems at m.a.m. it is
hard to keep in touch.

     It is interesting to see how many people ignore the importance of the
Temple Mount even when world events seem to always revolve around it.

     Sharon's visit there set off the most recent series of troubles.  I
don't think Sharon can be the Antichrist, although he is advancing the
Beast's cause.

     The CLuM scenario is proceeding.  The twin Presidential evils have been
followed by a twin leadership in the U.S. Senate:  the 50-50 power-sharing
agreement is another visible manifestation of the duality expressed in the
Seal of Solomon, or Suleiman, the Lord of the Jinn.