-Caveat Lector-

Stop and think about it.....seven (7) million illegal Mexican immigrants
in this country - enough to control any election?   How many illegal
immigrants from Cuba and Mexico in Florida all voting  and you see the
Clionton Gore strategy and the theft of a nation.

Isn't it enough Americans have recently lost another 100,000 good paying
jobs = and I cannot get over even Huffy bicycles moving to Mexico.

Televisions made in Mexico and China - I had a Zenith go bad in less
than a year - made in Mexico.......and then I bought another one which
fortunately was hit by lightning some years laterand I got a new one but
it was made in America.......

So they have cheap labor coming into this country and cheap labor in
China and Mexico and what I love are the immigrants who are now
primarily food handlers while disease spreads.

7 million illegal Mexican immigrants which government now wants to
legalize rather than ship back......so now will the blacks and Mexicans
have a war to see who can murder the most whites in a week?   They are
off to good start.....two blacks just kids just murdered 6 or 7 people
in Wichita, raping and torturing some of victims.....and then McDermott
who was not Scotch but Mexican - who murdered 7 people.....so has Jesse
and the Democrats loosed these killers on the whites?

So keep your powder dry - be careful when eating out for as Jesse
jackson said he loved to spit in the food cooked for white
people......yet he fears to walk down a street in a black neighborhoo -
even though they are, his kind of peple.