With Clinton all things were possible so long as it was contrary to law.

>From: "FLI Editor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Mailing-List: list [EMAIL PROTECTED]; contact
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:19:42 -0800
>Subject: [FreedomNewsAlert] FLI Action Alert: Do WHAT?!!!
>
>Friends of Liberty, International
>Action Alert
>January 12, 2001
>http://www.friendsofliberty.com/action.htm
>
>Do WHAT?!!!
>by Shonda Ponder
>http://www.friendsofliberty.com/2001/00106_01.htm
>
>The Las Vegas Review-Journal, Thursday, reported that a Narcotics officer
>who had sex with a 16-year-old will not be charged with any crime because it
>would be "discriminatory" toward homosexuals.
>
>Can you believe this?
>
>If a teacher or a fireman or anyone else had sex with a boy or girl of the
>opposite sex, they would get charged before they could even get their pants
>back on. Where does the Constitution protect those who are "discriminated"
>against because they are heterosexuals?
>
>What is so sad about this story is that he is also currently under
>investigation for stalking and furnishing alcohol to a minor. What I want to
>know is WHY in the HELL he was still a NARCOTICS OFFICER!
>
>If this pervert gets to keep his job, there should be an uprising among the
>people of Las Vegas, Nevada that rivals no other uprising ever. Remember the
>riots in Los Angeles? I would think it would be time for another one.
>Especially in like of this statement by Clark County District Attorney
>Stewart Bell:
>
>"We in essence concluded neither the state nor the federal authorities are
>able to pursue the sexual offenses. It discriminates against a class of
>people, and that's not allowed under the equal protection clause of the
>Constitution."
>
>Excuse me? Where are the heterosexuals in Las Vegas, Nevada? Will they not
>stand up to be protected under this "equal protection clause"? When did it
>become okay to charge a heterosexual, but not a homosexual?
>

>Excuse me while I go puke.
>
>Excuse me while I lose my temper.
>
>Mr. Stewart Bell, are you prepared to stand there and tell me that if I were
>living in Las Vegas, Nevada, and my son was involved, that I would not have
>the right to protect my son because the pervert was a HOMOSEXUAL? That "only
>heterosexuals need to apply" for charges against them?
>
>I think not.
>
>And, if Las Vegas does not stand up to this abomination, then they deserve
>to have a 50 foot high chain-link fence surround the city with a ditch of
>fire to keep the perverts in where they can feed upon each other until
>eternity has arrived.
>
>God help this country if everyone is as twisted as they.
>
>Write to these people. Make the phone calls. Tell them YOU ARE OFFENDED!
>
>Clark County District Attorney's Office
>200 South Third Street, 7th Floor
>Las Vegas, NV 89155
>Telephone: (702) 455-4711
> [...]

         THIS SPACE FOR RENT

For details, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please limit your postings to this list to 3
messages in any 24 hour period.******
Subscribe to SlickPlus and receive columns from some of the finest political writers
on the net.

Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words JOIN PLUS in the subject.

If you're more of a reader than a writer, you may want to receive the Slick-D DIGEST
instead of individual emails. Send a blank email to      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To remove your address, send blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
No muss, no fuss. Have a great day :=(