-Caveat Lector-

This one I dug out of my file....seems approprite....imagine all those
hypocrits on the stand and Diogenes found that one honest (wo)man?????

Saba

 Do You Swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth.......

Lawyer Story:
A small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand
in
a trial -- a grandmotherly, elderly woman. He approached her and
asked,

"Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you Mr. Williams. I've known you
since you were a young boy. And frankly, you've been a big
disappointment
to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk
about them behind their backs. You think you're a rising big shot when
you
haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more
than a
two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do he pointed across
the
room and asked, "Mrs. Williams, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why, yes I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. I used to babysit him for his parents. And he, too, has
been a real disappointment to me. He's lazy, bigoted, he has a drinking
problem. The man can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his
law
practice is one of the shoddiest in the entire state. Yes, I know him."

At this point, the judge rapped the courtroom to silence and called both
counselors to the bench.

In a very quiet voice,
he said with menace,

If either of you asks her if she knows me, you'll be jailed for
contempt!"

Now Jesse and Bill and Hilliary had better watch out.....for this lady
is still on the loose only she probably works for the National Enquirer
by now......so see them in the funny papers.