-Caveat Lector-

Well this is odd - I got out my bible, to read Gen 49-50 and someone has
torn this page out of my bible it skips from Gen. 49 vs. one to vs.
28......so now I wonder, and think of the missing pages in this on
masonic bible a high degree mason gave to me - very special bible  and
the man who gave it to me said "Okay, but what lodge is it".....as
though he too were looking for a renegade lodge....Numbers 5 skips to
29....so I have a prankster in my house - the most important page
missing.

Dirty Irish Trick, or maybe sometime way back I ran into something
important and without thinking tore this page out of this very expensive
bible......

Think the renegade lodge is a lodge run by  the KGB.....as they formed a
KKK for Walkers spies....to steal our navy secrets...

Somehow I feel safer with a Mason at the head of this government.....who
is one of US...so who are the imposters?   David Duke just went to
Russia......my old Grand Dragon told me years ago, he was an
imposter....all the chickens going home to roost with Jessie and Al
Sharpton  and the rest of the communist red traitors?

Saba

Subject:    [prj] Masonic bible to be used for inauguration Sender:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The pre-revolutionary King James Bible used during the inauguration of
George
Washington is seen Thursday, Jan. 18, 2001, at New York's Federal Hall.

President-elect Bush will be the sixth president on Saturday to take the
oath of
office using the 234-year-old Bible, owned by the Masonic order. Between
travels, it is maintained by the National Parks Service in a protective
display case at Federal Hall, open to Genesis 49:50, the pages on which
Washington rested his hand while being sworn in. (AP Photo/Mark
Lennihan)

[Image]
C. Stevens Laise of the National Park Service looks at the
pre-revolutionary Bible used during the inauguration of George
Washington, Thursday, Jan. 18, 2001 at New York's Federal Hall.
President-elect Bush will be the sixth president to take the oath of
office on the 234-year-old King James Bible, owned by the Masonic order.
(AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)
<><><>A-albionic's Books Can Be Browsed and Purchased Conveniently in
the Shopping Cart at http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html Misc On-Line
Shopping http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html *****