-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 01/19/2001 5:36:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Gee, Amelia--
 I thought they looked full of good will and good humor. And this
 bunch coming in looks awfully old and dour. Many of them haven't
 worked for a decade--outside of sitting on a corporate board or two.
 And most of them are at retirement age or beyond. You call that
 fresh? It's merely rich and corporate. Perhaps you're comforted by
 the Good Ol' Boy Country Club look.

 I mean, these guys who are coming in are the ones who banged us
 over the head 24/7 with the Clinton "debaucheries"--which I would
 say, according to any Cosmopolitan poll are rather common and
 ordinary and of very little consequence in the lives of most ordinary
 Americans.

 Humiliating Clinton and keeping him on the hot seat was a full-time
 Republican campaign into which milliions of private and public
 dollars poured. Now they're in the driver's seat, I will be very
 surprised if the same mean spirit doesn't come crashing down on
 all our lives. Don't let 'em catch you at any monkey business. >>

Well said, Owl.  I think the folks are in for "interesting times."  Prudy