-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 01-01-20 18:36:32 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< UFOs aren't even ecology, much less deep ecology. Deep ecology has to do
 with seeing the world from the point of view of ALL of creation, rather
 than from only the human point of view. >>
=====
Now that's an anthropocentric opinion!  Consider this, more UNIVERSAL
statement, delivered at the 2000 Presidential Forum, Santa Clara, CA, October
2000.

http://www.exopolitics.com/cuenews1.html

 "CUE: ECO-CRISIS LAUNCHES NEW
 ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN"

 Copyright EcoNews Service 2000
 Vancouver, BC

 VANCOUVER, BC - What do Extraterrestrials and the
 expanding hole in the Earth's ozone layer have in
 common?

 "A great deal," says Vancouver-based
 environmentalist Alfred Webre. "The Extraterrestrial
 Presence may hold the key to our ecological crisis.
 That's why we have launched CUE, a new Campaign
 for Universe-based Ecology, as a vehicle to increase
 awareness of Extraterrestrial assistance for our
 environment."

 CUE, is now housed on the Internet at
 www.EcologyNews.com. Individuals and
 organizations are welcome to visit there.
 Participants are invited to promote a
 Universe-based ecology in various ways, including
 seeking open public hearings on Extraterrestrial and
 environmental policy.

 Public disclosure of possible extraterrestrial
 presence may be absolutely necessary to our
 ecological survival, according to CUE.  "The
 Extraterrestrial presence may be a vital component
 of our saving the ecology of Earth.  They may be
 here to assist us beyond petroleum-nuclear into
 cosmic free energy sources; beyond our planetary
 regime of war, disease, crime and poverty into a
 Universe-based future," says Webre. CUE considers
 that Earth's ecology may be the true goal of
 extraterrestrial disclosure.

 "We can base our awareness of the
 environment-extraterrestrial connection on several
 factors," claims Webre. "One is that transcripts of
 authentic, non-abducted Extraterrestrial contactees
 tell us that Earth's ecological crisis is a prime
 concern.  Exopolitics - politics in the Universe - also
 tells us that the Universe is highly organized and
 advanced.  Universe society's intervention to
 correct an ecological imbalance is consistent with
 how Earth may fit in to Universe society. Many
 reported negative "abduction experiences" may in
 fact be the product of psychological warfare
 operations in an information war by covert
 para-military organizations against the
 Extraterrestrial Presence."

 Extraterrestrial Disclosure

 Webre is an environmental lawyer and former
 General Counsel to New York's Environmental
 Protection Administration.  He spoke as a featured
 speaker at a recent X-PPAC Presidential Politics
 Town Hall panel held at California's Santa Clara
 Convention Center.  Steve Bassett heads the
 Washington, DC-based Extraterrestrial Political
 Action Committee which sponsored the Town Hall to
 promote government disclosure of a possible
 extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

 A 1996 Gallup poll found that 45% of adult Americans,
 or approximately 100 million persons believe that
 extraterrestrial civilizations visit Earth.  By contrast,
 the Federal Election Commission determined that 96
 million adult Americans voted in the 1996 US
 Presidential election.

 1977 Carter White House Study

 Webre is no stranger to examining extraterrestrial
 policy.  His 1974 context communication theory of
 extraterrestrial intervention led to a 1977 Carter
 White House Extraterrestrial Communication study,
 which he directed as a futurist at Stanford Research
 Institute.  Had the Carter White House study not
 been terminated by direct intervention of Pentagon
 officials, we would now have been living under
 nearly a quarter century of extraterrestrial
 disclosure.

 "If there is an Extraterrestrial presence in Earth's
 dimension, why here and now?" Webre asks.
 "Perhaps that Extraterrestrial intelligence is
 impelled to assist us out of our petroleum-nuclear
 planetary coffin."

 Ecological Catastrophe

 "Our petroleum-nuclear civilization has made toxic
 our oceans, atmosphere, and landmasses," Webre
 continues.  "The hole in the ozone layer has now
 expanded from Antarctica to hover over a city in
 southernmost Chile, expanding the threat of human
 skin cancer and the disappearance of food-chain
 vegetation."

 "Global warming and greenhouse gases, caused by
 our petroleum-nuclear civilization (as well as by
 solar and galactic activity), threaten Earth's species,
 habitats, and basic ecology," Webre notes.  "Already,
 our polar ice cap is melting."

 "Earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere are being
 dangerously affected by global electromagnetic
 weapons and mind control systems such as HAARP
 and other monstrosities," Webre states.
 "Electromagnetic weapons affect the human brain's
 limbic system, and can trigger earth changes by
 altering the magnetosphere and tectonic plate
 systems."

 According to Webre, Extraterrestrial intervention
 can make a vital difference in our ecological crisis.
 "Universe society may be here to give our planet
 life-saving assistance, such as Light-based energy
 and healing technologies to replace our polluting
 civilization." he says.  "It may be a matter of
 planetary ecology and the directives of an advanced
 Extraterrestrial civilization.  Some of us call that
 civilization Universe society."

 CUE - a Campaign for a Universe-based Ecology

 CUE - a Campaign for a Universe-based Ecology -
 was launched at the Town Hall as a focus for
 awareness of Earth's ecological catastrophe, and
 Extraterrestrial society's potential role in assisting
 us.

 "What we need," says Webre, "is a special Decade of
 Contact in all countries, a transformation of our
 human self-image.  The Decade of Contact is a
 proactive, education-based process of global
 integration with Universe society."

 "Our entire terrestrial fabric - environmental,
 energy, governmental, educational, scientific,
 technological, philosophical - calls out for a new
 Universe-based reality."  Webre asks, "Let us save
 our precious Earth.  Healing Earth's ecology can be
 a new, explicit goal of the disclosure process."

 Open Hearings

 "CUE is a vehicle for demanding open hearings the
 United States Congress at Washington, DC, on the
 extraterrestrial presence, and on Extraterrestrial
 solutions in solving our global environmental crisis,"
 Webre states.  "CUE will also be seeking Open
 Hearings in other planetary venues, for example:
 Canada, Mexico and Brazil in this hemisphere;
 France, Sweden, and Russia in Europe; China and
 Japan in Asia."  All of these are areas of major UFO
 sightings.

 CUE is helping gather public support for open US
 Congressional hearings on Extraterrestrial policy,
 including environmental policy.

 "CUE can help us shift into a new domain of politics -
 Universe exopolitics," Alfred Webre states.  "We
 must shift from a terrestrial-bound community to a
 Universe-directed body politic, our fundamental
 cosmic entitlement.  The transformation starts within
 all of us.  For we ourselves are the Universe
 transformation.  We are the exo-government.  We
 are the new Universal human."

EcoNews Service - Always online for Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
Exopolitics.
EcoNews http://www.ecologynews.com/
Prague  http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Vancouver, BC V6M 1V8