-Caveat Lector-

>Yet those wanting to detract from him act as though  this just happened
the way Clinton's sexcapades did.

Apples and oranges. Bush endangered lives, maybe yours, maybe mine, and
definitely his own.  Clinton had sex.  Nobody got hurt from Clinton
having sex with Monica till the prudes butted in and started squawking
about it. Then it distracted the attention of a tax paid public official
and made it more difficult for him to do the job that we the public had
paid him to do. So we got less work than we paid him for. Ergo, the
people who impeached Clinton over his affair with Monica were ripping us
off for our hard earned cash when they did it. They did the harm, not
him and Monica having sex. Sex is not immoral. Stealing from taxpayers
is immoral. If you’re so concerned with the morals of elected officials,
why aren’t you squawking about that?

>Rape is not serious?

(1.) Rape is not sex. Rape is assault.

(2.) He is ALLEGED to have raped somebody. G.W. Bush is alleged to be a
shape shifting reptoid from outer space. Allegations are allegations,
and nothing more.  Talk is cheap. Prove he raped somebody or shut up
about it.  These unsubstantiated allegations are getting very boring.

>Selling nuclear secrets to China is not serious?

Again, that too is only alleged. What’s the matter, do you think the
Chinese aren’t smart enough to come up with MIRV on their own? This is
the culture came up with gun powder, the compass and paper. Their
government ain’t much to look at, but their scientists are top notch.

 Just because somebody alleges something, that doesn’t mean it’s true.
You’re may be too young to remember, but in the 50’s the ultra-right was
alleging that the President was a Communist agent.  Ultra-rightists
allege a lot of crap about people they don’t like. Allegations are
nothing but talk. Show proof or shut up about it.

When you don’t show proof, and you don’t shut up either, you look like a
fool. Is that want you really want to do? Do you WANT to look like a
fool?  If so, here’s the space to do it. Go right ahead. Knock yourself
out.

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
ÝÝÝCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: