-Caveat Lector-

From: "Kindred Spirit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> There is no reason for you to be so rude to me and ask
> if I am stupid.  See that "FYI" in the subject line?
> That means "Forwarded for Your Information" and is a
> disclaimer.

Point of fact, "FYI" just means "For Your Information"; "Forwarded for Your
Information" would be "Fwd FYI"...

And a "FYI" is not a disclaimer; it means just what it says, that it is something that
is being forwarded from
elsewhere, and does not give any indication as to the opinion of the person who is
forwarding the post.  That
person may indeed endorse the contents of the post, or disagree entirely with it; if
the person doing the
forwarding does not indicate that they disagree with the contents, the usual thing is
to presume that the
forwarder endorses the contents.

I suggest you find yourself a thicker skin if Nessie's post got under yours so easily;
you should be able to
pick one up cheap on Ebay...

June