-Caveat Lector-

Thank you Michael, for this is the man who knows.....imagine he has made
powerful enemies but he survives.

When I first heard of him it was 1986 - an individual sent me some of
his stuff because of a letter I had written to the Editor - and I was
surrounded by all this greenhouse stuff - but the Editor of the
newspaper was I am sure, aware of the truth, for WBNS TV weatherman sure
was as he he the one (now retired but alive) who told me that nobody in
that program wanted to hurt anybody, and it had been classified since
1965.

Then I read the material this individual sent to me and a man associated
with Battelle told me if I was going to get into this stuff, I should
use proper term - not weather control, was then called weather
modification.

Bearden is the expert and the only one with the intestinal fortitute to
speak the truth with great knowledge and experience to back up anything
he says.

Assume he may have been with Red Stone at one time where I had relative
who worked with von Braun years ago as we raced to the moon.

Bet the Colonel knows who sabotaged the Apollo but then, nobody is
talking.....

Saba

Bearden knew of the Russian trawlers who took off after Challenger blew
up.......kind of like the Mafia blowing up an automobile by remotoe
control after inside plants the C4 is it?

Anyway one of my heros is Colonel Bearden and another hero always, will
be John Glenn, American and Boy Scout - for both are made of the right
stuff.