-Caveat Lector-

You are equating homelessness with mental illness. If you had ever spent
any time around homeless people you would know better. Some mentally ill
people are homeless. Others are not. Some mentally ill people not only
live indoors, they even hold political office.

Some homeless people are, in fact,  mentally ill. Most homeless people
are merely broke. A significant proportion are women and children,
refugees from battering and abandonment.

You really, really ought to do some research into the field before you
pontificate. You’re making a major fool of yourself by betraying such
ignorance.

Besides, I never said anything about “institutionalizing” the White
House as a homeless shelter. I propose we throw out the people who live
there and leave the doors unlocked. The homeless people can manage the
rest by themselves. They don’t need institutions. They need a roof over
their heads. America’s greatest shame is that paper sleeps in a palace
while people sleep in the street.

Any night of the week you can literally see people huddled against the
cold in the doorways of bank buildings that are locked shut. This is
unconscionable. Any society that allows human beings to suffer
needlessly is a sick society. Our institutions should serve us, not the
other way around. America needs it’s reset button hit.

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
İİİCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: