-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> So what the cotton gin did to free the slaves and blacks from mundane
> task of picking cotton

The cotton gin did no such thing.  In fact, it led to the GROWTH of slavery in the
south.

The cotton gin has absolutely NOTHING to do with picking cotton; and the fact that you
display such ignorance
as to what the cotton gin actually DID, suggests that your claims of southern heritage
leave a lot to be
doubted...

> the computer will not do to those who think they
> are computer genius - many who cannot even type - and when compters are
> all talk operated that just leaves the brain to call the shots.
>
> Ah but the computer does know know the difference between loose and lose
> and council and counsel and read and red and bred as in well bred and
> bread.

Don't know what any of this has to do with the topic of slavery...but DAMN, Aleisha!
What ARE those drugs you
are on?

> So we will still need a few honkies like June

No honkie...one-quarter Hunkie, tho...   ;-)

> ...and all my children have blonde hair and blue eyes and there
> will always be a demand for blonde haired blue eyed kids....

By whom, exactly?

June