-Caveat Lector-

Well I say this, only the low life whites ever mixed with the low live
slave blacks, for none of my ancestors would have touched a slave with a
ten foot pole.

Reparations?   Fine with me on condition anyone receiving same use a
portion thereof, to return to Africa - keeping in mind, these "slaves"
were of no value to the Africans who sold them to Jewish primarily,
slave ship owners.

I still remember what American was like when I was young - no locked
doors, white people did not steal as the blacks do, just because they
were poor.....look at the ghettos and then look at Jesse Jackson and Al
Sharpton, two of the most evil disgusting men in America - threatening
to turn loose animals in streets if Bush won?   No wonder, a little
investigation into this fraud and you will see a lot of these self
ordained preachers on he run and in the slammer.

So Africa now wants the white people to stay - their own newspapers
speak of othe "brain drain" from south Africa where the white farmers
were mudered - 1 in 3 black men in American, the "gays" as they prefer
to call themselves, I call them sodomists - oh 1 in 3 have
Aids......Africa is so infested with disease there will be nothing of
value in a few years, exception please - diamonds only are forever?

Reparations for blacks - pardon again, negros?  Now do you know what the
UN Secretary and Castro were doing during the weeks the little
redherring Elian was in our country - savied by dolphins?   Excuse for
Clinton and Castro to mee to discuss briinging in more immigrants, only
those of "color" of course, into this country and it has begun.

1 in 3 black male queers has AIDS....how nice ....how many on welfare.

But don't hand me that crap about all these illegitimate blacks having
white fathers - today you see the same stories re Thomas Jefferson being
floated about when DNA proved this was a lie......

So all these "lust children"......no doubt many white women were raped
by blacks for there was an old story about one of my great Uncles who
was in on a lynching of a negro who had raped this woman - and believe
me they all were proud of knowing nothing, when  the Yankee carpet
baggers did the investigations.

Reparations?  Sure, when do I sue them for the attempted murder of
America and those who sold them and the slave ship owners who brought
these people that NOBODY wanted to our shores.

I keep thinking of the kid who murdered the little white girl age 6 and
we were told to hug him.....try a boa constrictor.