Now who is this Edwin Black for I would want to know everything there is
to know about him......so the Nazis and Zionists did have a deal?    To
me that Z - when you put it together, it almost resembles a Swatstika
does it not?

Now as was reported on this list jews always have two names......what is
Edwin Black's real name?   Clinton tried to destroy Bill Gates no doubt
because his contributions to Clinton and or Jesse Jackson just - well I
do not thing Bill Gates will let anyone hold him up.

Why did Reno go after Gates....had he been jewish, well I wonder if
Clinton would have permitted this....and IBM?   AT&T - ever wonder where
all this illegal drug money has been going and organized crime money -
see who is buying up America with tax free dollars?

Tell me, is the USA really the promised land for the Zionists?

Well I got news - take a good look at Clinton and wonder really, what is
his real name?   Like a Rumplestiltskin and his lovely wife - check good
into their marxist background and then tell me why David Duke fled to
Russia?

Remember KGB formed a KKK and used their rituals for the Walker spies
and then we had Jonathan Pollard who is safer in jail then home in his
great state of Israel.

Then Remember the USS Liberty and ask yourselves, what the hell have the
Arabs ever done to us, other than sell us oil - that this vicious
criminal element would attempt to destroy them????]

So when I see Z for Zionist and add another little Z I see Hitler and
Swatstika - same old crap - So even Mr. Black sees the Zionist
connection to Hitler - ?????

Saba

 enter author, title
or keywords
More Search Options
 Black History Month
 Books for Students
 Do the Shuffle
 EPIC Bookshelf
 Great Deals
 Hot Fiction
 Hot Nonfiction
 Technical Books
 Win Free Books!
   Browse Sections
    Art
   Children's
      Picture Books
      Middle Readers
      Young Adult
    Cooking
    Foreign Languages
    Literature
    Mathematics
    Military
    Music
    Mystery
    Poetry
    Popular Science
    Reference
    Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Small Press
    US History
   more...
 Gemstar eBook™
 Author Interviews
 PowellsBooks.news
  Gift Certificates
  Order
  Redeem
 T-shirts and more
 by Subject
 by Employee

 The Atlantic
 A&E Book Club
 American Rivers
 Blue Ear
 Djangos
 Free Will Astrology
 iUniverse.com
 Mother Jones
 Nature Factoids
 New Dimensions
 Poets & Writers
 SportsJones
 24framespersecond
Powell's Top Twenty
 Storewide
 Technical Books
Award Winners
 Booker Prize
 National Book Award
 Newbery Medal
 PEN/Faulkner
 Pulitzer Prize
 more...
Readers' Picks
 Puddly Awards
 Best of the 90's
Book Sense 76
Oprah's Book Club
Top 100 Novels
Top 100 Nonfiction
 February
 A Package Deal
 Good Reads
 Powell's Cafe
 Join
 Existing Partners
Help
Security & Privacy
100% Guarantee
Shipping
Forgot your password?
Store Information
Order by Phone
About Powells.com
Powell's in the Press
Employment
Contact Us
For Mac

The transfer agreement :the dramatic story of the pact between the Third
Reich and Jewish Palestine
by Edwin Black

Publisher's Note:
In 1933, the Zionist movement concluded a controversial pact with the
Third Reich transferring some 60,000 Jews and $100 million to Jewish
Palestine.
Index Authorblack edwinTitleThe transfer agreement :the dramatic story
of the pact between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine AuthorEdwin
BlackLCCN99-033552 SubjectJews -- Germany -- History --
1933-1945.SubjectZionism -- Germany.SubjectHaavara.SubjectGermany --
Ethnic relations.Reprint & original date1999 1984Published
inMassachusettsWith indexyesPublisherCambridge, MA :Brookline
Books,1999.Physicalp. cm.ISBN157129077XGeographic areaIsraelGeographic
areaGermanyGeneral noteOriginally published: New York : Macmillan ;
London : Collier Macmillan, c1984.Bibliography noteIncludes
bibliographical references and index.

Copyright © 1994-2001 Powells.com

http://www.powells.com/biblio/141200-141400/157129077X.html