-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The last four U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they spin
to Oz. After frightening trials and tribulations, they finally make it
the Emerald City and come before the Great Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly: "I had a terrible time with Iran, so
I've come for some courage."
"No problem," says the Wizard. "WHO IS
NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward and says, "Well... Well... Well... I need a
brain."

"Done," says the Wizard. "WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD?"

Up steps George Bush sadly: "I'm told by the American people that I need
heart."

"I've heard that it's true," says the Wizard. "Consider it done."
Then there is a great silence.

Bill Clinton just stands there, looking around, but doesn't say a word.
Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THE EMERALD
CITY?”

"Is Dorothy around?"