-Caveat Lector-

Well Bill as one Hibernian said to another - See you in the Spring - Big
Bears Hbernate in the winter too do they not?

No more warm up for Siberia is this why they are mad?   No more Siberian
Clippers for USA...No more MIR somewhere, out there - call weather
shots?

No more woodpecker signals from heaven to let us know "We Are Here
".....

So little Madelline - maybe Sadaam Hussein will hire her in his kitchen,
for Big Bears are warming up to Arab Nation....and leave USA out in
cold?  In her red dress she looked like the Harlot in the
Revelations.......she did her Shirley Temp[le dance for Putin, but from
all indications, she fell flat on her big ass.

So that is why we have to have a cold war.....
I think.

As FDR said - I have been in War; I have been in Eleanor and Frankly My
Dear - I prefer WAR>