From: Aleisha Saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 8:35 AM
Subject: [CTRL] Fwd: AFA ACTION ALERT-Gay Recruiting on PBS Sesame Street by Ellen
DeGeneres

For quite a while I have wondered why Rosie O'Donnell was permitted to
play with the children on Sesame Street - and ran across this article re
Ellen Degenerte......who now will plan a Nun in a TV show - which I
consider an attack on the Church.....

So we have this lesbian Rosie O'Donnell playing with the Children, now
in Broadway Play playing Cat In The Hat and we see what PBS is all
about......they will NEVER receive another dime from me but for some
time I have wondered if this stuff was deliberate - so Ellen and Rosie
what a nice pair - preparing our kids for the kill?

It was just reported that 1 in 3 black mailes, are afflicted with
AIDS....nice?   We have Rosie adopting little children - one of whom is
very,< very accident prone.....armed guards take them to school?
Seems to me Rosie did not like guns, but as far as I am concerned we are
sending kids to slaughter in promoting homosexuals on children's
programs -

Why is it - consider the sodomists attempt to invade the Boy Scouts of
America?   Little Cub Scous with their little Beanies about to be
attacked too ...... teach the kiddings that sodomy is good for you -

How many people died form AIDS or have HIV/AIDS in this country now?
Aren't these people who practice sodomy more of a threat to our children
health wise than any loaded gun - on the AIDS is just a longer death.

Disney is Dead - so we see now why Disney is no longer pay TV.......have
you watched their programs lately - now the attack beings on the
Catholic Church.......

Why not put Ellen into a say Jewish Synagoguge - first woman Rabbi?
First sodomist Rabbi?

So Rosie is now shown with her costume as the Cat In The Hat....well to
tell the truth, never really cared for the Dr. Suess stuff -  Dr. Suess
and Walt Disney, are dead.....this evil has now made specific targets of
our children....notice how Michael Jackson on he Democrat Platform when
Clinton first ran, played with the children....this freaked out
pedophile?

So it says this much to me - life is cheap, but in death there is a
profit - abortions to bash in little babies heads after feeling first
breath of life - and sale of little baby body partas - wholesale
slaughter in China of female babies for body parts.....life is so cheap
but DEATH you make a profit from the $5,000 minimum decent burial coffin
- well why waste these dead bodies - sell them.......

Calling Dr. Death?   Rosie and Elllen why not dress these pigs up as
Grim Reapers and put them in their proper place for they are harvesting
children....innocent little children.

To me it is an insult to watch TV for which I pay, and watch this
obvious move to eventually sodomize the children of America.

How do they get away with it?   Well look a their sponsors and consider
we had a Sodomist in the Oval office who had a sodomist prostitute and a
wife whom some say was caught in some rather disturbing
predicaments.....

Now Remember Rosie was dumped by K Mart......guns are just so dangerous
and I agree in wrong hands they can be very dangerous.

I consider Rosie O'Donnel and Ellen Degenerate a greater threat to the
children of  America.....they want a generation of our children to play
with and to sodomize?

The very word de-generate speaks for its self....zero population anybody
- would prefer to be killed by a gun than to die a long death with the
AIDS which afflicts now 1 out of 3 black homosexuals....nice people -
want to share a pool with them or use a public restroom with them.....

Rosie O'Donnel and Ellen Degenerate are a greater threat to our children
than the statistics showing how many kids were killed or shot with a
gun....and then we have Littleton, the greatest story ever told, all
staged in advance.

Public Service will NEVER receive another dime from this house - our
children are targets and these people are more dangerous to our children
than a loaded gun.

Get that pig Ellen out of the nuns outfit and and put her where she
belongs - on X Rated TV for why should the American people and their
children be subjected to these lewd, vile, vicious people who come with
a smile on their face - but take  a good look at their pig eyes.....oh
we see through Clinton's glass but darkly but each day the picture gets
a little clearer.

Rosie O'Donnel wearing costume of Cat in Hat - associate the children
with the sodomists....like this clown Gacy who also played Santa Clause
- he was a homosexual but took pride in saying he was also married?

He attacked only male children.....I put O'Donnell and Ellen Degenerate
in this same class -----see how they identify with Big Bird, Cat in the
Hat, Nuns now - this is attack on the Church and the Morals of America
and are we going to sit back and let these pigs attempt to destroy our
children?

He who troubles his own house will inherit the wind........Clinton, the
Sodomists Symbol, is now gone....let the dead bury the dead but protect
your children by boycotting anyting to do with the degeneration planned
for our children.