-Caveat Lector-

the funniest thing is that saba keeps on going on about sodomites when she
is talking about lesbian influence!

oh joy!

oh and btw saba- lesbians have the lowest rate of HIV infection.
oh and btw saba too- more hetrosexuals have HIV than homosexuals.

ergo- *you* are more of a danger to children than rosie or ellen.

and... don't you prefer fat chicks to emaciated wraiths saba?
i know i do!
are you an emaciated wraith?
nevertheless- attacking people because of their weight is incredibly weak of
you- are you really trying to devalue your own (misinformed) arguments?

truly yours
c.

but hey- you sound stressed, saba, why not relax with some good clean white
xtian hetrosexual folk music?

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/174/thee_humancannonball.html

(not an advertisment- only to be used for personal identity verification
purposes as laid down by the european court of humancannonball rights)