-Caveat Lector-

As you say "well Saba I do not know where you get your homophoia
from"......from where do I get my homophobia????

First of all Birds - when Rosie O'Donnel starts dressing like Charlie
Chaplin with his little moustache - I will die laughing for we know
another Hitler will appear - for Chaplin paved the way for Adolph who
did in the queers, jews, and gypsies it is said.

For who would question the actions of a man like Hittler, funny little
man with moustache who just kind of reminds you of Charlie Chaplion.

Well Chaplin was before my time but from seeing his old movies, one - he
was not funny, two he was was communist, and three - he did write a
beautiful song called Limelight which I loved......and when he died, his
last public visit I understand was at a circus.....remember writing my
old friend about that for I noted he had written the song
Limelight......later his body was stolen from the cemetary and later
found as I recall in a garbage bag.

So which comes first, the chicken or the egg....Ellen's lesbian lover -
and they were to have a baby - how sweet - didn'[t go over very well,
for I say this - when you hit people's kids, you are asking for

I agree - the world is not ready yet for the invasion of the children
body snatchers and never will be unless it will be with the abortion set
and butchers who sell baby body parts after bashing in the heads of
babys.....does that too make me homophopic?

Listen, dumbhead - I studied abnormal psychology in college and
everybody knew what a queer was and they are still a queer only now they
want the chidren for sport......big bucks here, look at little Michael
Jackson another pig in the stye with Rosie, Liz, and in their AIDS
invested zoo.