-Caveat Lector-

from surfingtheapocalypse.com:

 HAARP TRANSMITTER NOW RUNNING AT FULL POWER
 Can be Easily Heard Around the World on Shortwave Radio

 http://geocities.com/brojongazette/frontpage/bj0201.html

 -BJNews by Marshall Smith

 As of this morning, Saturday Feb 17, 2001, HAARP began doing testing
 with greatly increased FULL power. The transmitter can now be heard all
 day long on 3.39 MHz. Very early this morning about 3 AM, HAARP could be
 heard at it's "old" normal signal strength. About 4 AM the signal
 changed in both its pulse timing and inter-pulse spacing. At 4:30 AM the
 signal strength suddenly increased tremendously.

 Unlike previous mornings, there was no regular F-layer daytime fade out
 when the sun rose here in California about 6:45 AM. I continued to
 monitor during the daylight. I have never heard the HAARP signal during
 the daytime before. The sun now rises in Gakona Alaska about 10 AM PST.
 The received signal again increased from about S5 to S9 at 10:05 AM.
 With sunlight at both the transmitter and receiver there is no F-layer
 skip to bend the powerful signal around the planet. This means this is
 an extremely powerful direct groundwave signal. And I'm only receiving
 the leakage off the side lobes of the antenna array.

 The full HAARP design power is supposed to be about 350 Megawatts. But
 that is only the published spec, not necessarily what is done in
 practice (as in those CB'rs running illegal 1KWatt linear amplifiers).
 There is a planned Air Force "Star Wars" test with two vehicles, one
 from California and the other in the south Pacific, similar to last
 summer's failed test. The tentative published launch is set for late
 March or April. I will monitor HAARP to confirm it is running full power
 during the launch, as it was last summer.

 Last summer's "failure" is exactly what a HAARP device is supposed to
 do; destroy the electronic controls of a vehicle so the second stage
 cannot separate from the booster. A very cheap, simple way to knock down
 missiles launched from anywhere on the planet. It also can destroy
 military satellites in low orbit. Maybe that's why the Russians and
 Chinese have been complaining in the last several weeks about Bush's
 intention to "build" the star wars system. Maybe they've been losing
 some of their "secret hardware." But of course, they won't say that in
 public.

 Its now 11 AM PST, on Saturday the 17th, and the signal is blasting in
 with the powerful pre-pulse tone around S+20 and the main signal about
 S9. The signal varies 3 to 6 db over a series of several pulses. Since
 this is not due to F-layer skip fading, I must assume they are slewing
 the beam of the antenna in various directions, and thus changing the
 amount of the side lobes in this direction. This must be a test of a
 simulated space warfare game with multiple targets. Rapid slewing of the
 antenna in just a matter of a minute or two is not useful for submarine
 communication, nor for their stated purpose of doing "ionospheric
 research."

 To show the HAARP signal is abnormally large, at this time, the 80 meter
 band is silent and WWV at 5 MHz cannot be heard, as would be expected
 during the daytime. WWV at 10 MHz is barely heard but does not even
 register on the S meter. Tuning back to 3.39 MHz, the S meter jumps off
 the top of the scale. Even the extremely powerful Russian “woodpecker”
 transmitters during the cold-war never did that, and they were aimed
 along the ground not out into space. I have no way to estimate how many
 Gigawatts that represents.

 It may be only coincidence but just several days ago, Russia announced
 it will be conducting a massive space war game, including the launch of
 numerous missiles, from both ground sites and submarines. Of course this
 is only a coincidence. You Think. Check out the details in Bill Gertz's
 article Russian forces conduct massive war-games exercise . And then
 don't forget you read it first in BroJon Gazette.

 For more information about HAARP, how the transmitter works and to hear
 what the transmitter sounds like, go back to the front page article
 about the HAARP facility and follow the links there.

 ************

 I should point out in 1985 a number of Air Force ER-135 electronic
 warfare planes were shot down in the Sea of Japan. They were apparently
 making a covert entry into soviet airspace to test the latest Russian
 technology. What the Air Force did not know then was the Soviets had
 developed a stealth fighter so the 135's never saw the Russians coming
 and all 5 of the US e-warfare planes were shot down. To cover this
 "covert" event, the US shot down a 747, a plane similar to the 135's (or
 modified Boeing 707's whose parts are very similar to a 747) so if plane
 parts are found in the Sea of Japan they are claimed to be the 747. This
 is the supposed "Russian" shoot down of Korean Airlines Flight 800, on
 Sept 15, 1985. I remember the event well, since it is my son's b-day.

 The proof of a covert event with stealth Russian fighters shooting down
 5 Air Force ER-135's is documented in R.W. Johnson's book, SHOOTDOWN,
 published in 1986. The most convincing evidence is the strange fact that
 27 US active duty electronic warfare officers somehow end up on the
 passenger list among the dead on the civilian Flight 800 going to Korea.
 I only point this out to show how high tech secret warfare between
 Russia and the US may result in deaths and the destruction of hardware,
 and yet is never reported to the public.

 The US did not announce and demonstrate deployment of its own stealth
 fighters until the Gulf War in '90-91, five years later. In 1991, three
 events occurred, (1) the US demonstrates stealth fighter-bombers which
 can travel anywhere in the world without detection, (2) the announcement
 of the construction of HAARP which would neutralize all soviet missiles
 coming over the pole, and (3) the collapse of the Soviet Union. To see
 these as unrelated events is to miss the point of history.

 At the present time, both the Russian's and Chinese have demonstrated
 their ability and inclination to engage in warfare, especially space
 warfare. It would thus seem clear the "coincidence" of the massive
 Russian war games and the sudden increase in the output of HAARP in a
 warfare mode, would indicate that on this Presidents Day Weekend 2001,
 warfare is actually occurring, not just games. Just as in 1985, when
 planes were destroyed and US airmen died, the story was completely
 covered up, but it nonetheless had great implications on the relations
 between the governments of the world.

 There are, of course, no airmen on the Russian missiles, nor the Chinese
 and Russian satellites in orbit. This is the new hi-tech robotic remote
 control warfare of outer space. But, the "war games" are real,
 nonetheless. The massive increase in the output of HAARP, under the
 control of the Air Force's Space Vehicles Command which operates HAARP
 and has the mission of engaging in space warfare, would indicate a lot
 of expensive space hardware is now biting the dust. The Russians will
 claim their exercise was a "success." The Chinese who have just lost
 their "eyes in orbit” will say nothing. And the US will claim, as usual,
 "What, who me? HAARP hasn't been in operation since October '99." But
 you can listen for yourself on any shortwave receiver by tuning to 3.390
 MHz. Good Listening.

 Copyright © 2001 BJNews & TeddySpeaks Foundation, Inc. To respond to
 this story email BROTHER JONATHAN GAZETTE. If you want to say something
 nice, we might read it. If you only want to bitch then we'll will toss
 it without reading. BJNews is not responsible for the world situation
 nor your response to it. >>
_________
EcoNews Service - Always online for Ecology, Consciousness & Universe
Exopolitics.
EcoNews http://www.ecologynews.com/
Prague  http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Vancouver, BC V6M 1V8