-Caveat Lector-

Nessie, nessie, nessie!
Why in the world are you upset about Iraq for it is just an
expansion of your own often-stated philosophy that you have
a right to hurt people who do not agree with you or because
of some imagined insult to you or your equally charming, I'm
sure, friends?  You have threatened me and others, usually
women but I believe that was a male recently.  When not
thretening, you have repeatedly stated taht people who
believe thus and so do not deserve to be breathing the air
and taking up space on your earth.  It is this very thinking
that makes Iraq possible.  You have no regard for  women!
If you were not so sick, you'd be funny!

So just pretend the Iraqis are Pentecostals or, say,
Fundamentalist Baptists who are for school vouchers or maybe
Church of God members who oppose government run schools.
Then you won't mind and it will save you and your 'friends"
from the trouble of hurting them! It is the same princple.
When you claim the right to hurt others for something they
believe or say, or even taht you accuse them of saying
whether or not they did, you are doing the exact same thing
as Iraq.  You ARE the problem and your often-referred-to
equally charming, I am sure, friends whom you claim will
asist you in hurting others.

And, BTW, you are putting word into my mouth, something you
pretend to detest in others.  I am obviously not upset
with"Ah, the hipocricy."  That connotes affirmed
predicitability and no reasonable interpretation carries it
to "upset."

Now I have seen you accuse the poster of the name-calling
which you did not do this time but you are still 'way out of
line.  This is an EMAIL LIST.  No one post is supposed to be
the definitive biography of any person, certainly not this
one about Clinton.  There is not room on this list to list
his alleged wrong-doings in descending order.  You pretend
to be so well educated but obviously have not written very
many term papers nor dissertations or you would understand
the concept of limiting the subject.  Only a fool would
attempt to list even the serious charges against Clinton
because there simply is not enough room.  You post yourself
and do not mention these things yet ridicule others for it.
Go crawl back under your rock and take your meds like the
good little creep that you aspire to be.  You are the last
person on this list to preach morals to others for you are
totally devoid of them.  Now are you and your equally
cahrming firends (doubt they exist) going to hurt me?  And
what do you call an anarchist for MORE laws and TAXES to
preserve a flawed, govt sponsored manditory social
engineering?  A LIBERAL who thinks anarchists sounds so much
more kewl!
Amelia

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Nessie wrote:
> >
> > -Caveat Lector-
> >
> > > Ah, the hypocrisy
> >
> > Indeed, but only if these stories are true. But even if
they are, so
> > what? It's insignificant. He killed a half million Iraqi
civilians.
> > Almost of them were women and children. And you're upset
because
> > somebody said he used non PC language!?! That's
grotesque.