I enjoy the non-joking nature of your site. This is a great resource for conspiracy theorists and for all those that want to know the truth about the world around them. Keep up the great work.

I'd like to introduce myself to you and perhaps your readers. My current novel Darkness Within is due to be released and available in more than 25,000 bookstores such as Barnes & Noble and leading online booksellers such as Amazon.com. Darkness Within will also be available as an electronic book that can be downloaded directly to the computers of over 150 million readers from the Internet.

Why is this of interest to you and your readers?

This novel, Darkness Within is a fictional story centering on the single biggest Conspiracy ever perpetrated on the people of the United States. This frightening story unfolds as part mystery, part adventure as you are taken on a wild ride discovering the very nature behind Division Five and the MKULTRA Subprojects. Don't let me ruin it for you.

Please excuse my sounding like an advertisement.

As I understand your time is very important I will get right to it. I'd like to send you a download of four promotional chapters from the book (these chapters are for your viewing only). When you have the time I would appreciate your reading them. If you feel comfortable with the content then I would love to hear back from you with positive comments which could be included in the promotion of the book. Furthermore, if you feel your readers would enjoy having a preview chapter posted on your well-produced and enjoyable site we could also discuss that option as well.

Again, thank you for taking the time to listen to a humble author speak about his latest passion and also for helping to bring knowledge to the people. The importance of what you do and contribution you make should never be overlooked.

  I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

J. Marcus Ross
Darkness Within