-Caveat Lector-

I this Nessie if you go into archives but hardly worth your while I
wrote many different times about Iraq and noted in particular that
Kuwait was the property of Iraq and it was stolen from Kuwait.

Many times I have referred also to Waco and what happened to the
children there?

Bush is supposedly going to see sanctions are lifted....Osama bin Laden
wants to restore the rightful King to Saudi Arabia and I spent a day
with that guy along with my boss........within a year they murdered his
father - a black from Berkley.

Like Waco Iraquis are to sit back and let boots walk ovthem?   The
Palestiians forced our of their own homeland?   All this murder and
nobody cares because all are afraid to say the word Zionism?

i remember when the people of Kuwait had show on 60 Minutes bragging how
wonderful they were and how rich they were....and suddenly Sadaam came a
knocking.......his people stole their VCR's and Televisions and this one
horrible American woman screamed  when are you Americans coming over
here to put a stop to this?

What the hell do I care about Kuwait - their stolen wealth from Iraq?
The claimed they were richest people in the world per capital wise
because of stolen oil from Iraq?

We have no legal right at all to interfere with a war between Israel and
the Arab nations; however, if you move out these Zionists think you
would find peace restored in middle East but nobody wants peace, do they
- it is the oil they are after and evrybody knows it.....so they murder
and slaughter the innocents all in the name of religion?

I was onto that stuff in College - a religious school and a CIA Agent
from Korea sat on the Board of Directors while a Professor was later
deported back to Russia and illegal alien?  Boy that old bat hated
me.......think because my brother in law insisted I go to that college
and then came to visit with his full dress uniform and at the time, he
wore his Joint Chief of Staff badge and I didn't know he was CIA?

This stuff has been going on for years but the greatest laugh was this
"yellow peril" - my mother went to college in the early 1900 period and
her professor too, taught of the yellow peril.

Could never figure out why big, rich China with billions and billions
and trillions of dollars in naatural resources, would want USA>

For to me Nessie, the people of this country who have made the greatest
contributions by building roads and bridges and buildings and sewer
lines - these are our most important assets and that, the Chinese cannot
buy.