-Caveat Lector-

Careful you don't get charged with threatening airline staff, or similar, I think you
can get life in prison if convicted. Like that guy who was playing his boom-box too
loud and the staff perceived it as a threat, I never heard if he got convicted or if
it was laughed out of court? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?