-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Fritz.htm
Click Here: <A HREF="http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Fritz.htm">Fritz
Springmeier</A>
-----

Letter from the Springmeiers to David Icke

Dear David Icke,

My newlywed wife, Patty, and I recently had the privilege to once again join
the ranks of those who are suffering to fight an evil system. At 9:15, on
March 1, 2001, SWAT team storm troopers, ATF & FBI agents did a military
style assault on our peaceful & beautiful rural home nestled in the
spectacular beauty of the woods below Mt. Hood, OR. We had two .22 rifles, a
shotgun, a pistol, and two functional but obvious hunting rifles (one being a
3 round SKS made for hunting, the other being a bolt action Mauser). The guns
were all legal.

The news made it sound like we had an arsenal to arm an army. The TV networks
showed film from their files, which depict seized arsenals while
simultaneously talking about us in the news. This clearly and flagrantly
misrepresented what was seized. This silly lies convinced some viewers we
were indeed terrorists. Some people have told us they were sharp enough to
catch the subscript saying it was a 'file film'. Some were also sharp enough
to realize if we were the dangerous terrorists that the news media portrayed
us as, then why were we released on our own recognizance a few hours after
going to jail? My wife and I were arrested after being handcuffed for six
hours. We have not been formally charged with anything, but we had $1400
stolen in the raid, and all 4 of our computers were seized (which I use to
write exposés of the system, & Patty uses for web site design).

Many other items were seized including articles and books about Judaism
(obviously in an effort to prove we are neo-Nazis). The news media has tried
to portray us as terrorists and neo-Nazis. Their stories were exceptionally
biased, unfactual, and said nothing positive about who we are, or what we
have done over the years.

My wife and I have enjoyed the positive comments by local people who were not
fooled by the establishment media’s propaganda. They claim we were growing
pot. We were not. They found evidence (a bud of marijuana) in one room that
my wife and I know they planted. Even though we may hate the evil of this
system, we need to continue to have compassion and pity on those who are not
able to rise above compliant servitude to an evil system. They try to make us
out to be terrorists, but who tried to terrorize my wife and I with a
military style assault by firing stun grenades and destroying our front door
to serve a search warrant?

They want to portray us as stupid bigots, meanwhile they automatically
profile us as neo-Nazis and anti-Semites because we fight the tyranny of the
New World Order. Several days before the assault, a Fed agent posing as a
reporter barged onto our property in an obnoxious way with a bouncer type
friend he claimed was his bodyguard. He said that we’d been fingered as
militia leaders by someone the Feds arrested last year. He said I could give
my side of things on this 'informant’s' accusations by going on a radio show.
That radio show happens to be very politically correct and pro-New World
Order while pretending to be investigative reporting.

I answered, 'I have nothing to explain.'

He also kept asking questions like, 'When did you buy this house?' and 'How
much equity is in your house?' Strange questions for a reporter. Several days
later, the motivation behind these questions became clear, when the Feds
began interrogating my wife and I. The most important thing for these Feds
during their interrogation of us was if there was equity in our house, so
that they could legally loot (which is called 'forfeiture') our property.
They don’t want to pay the international bankers the value of a house they
seize; they like one with equity. These vultures were salivating as they
asked these questions. I could almost see dollar signs in their eyes. And
this is what they were really desiring: to storm into someone’s house and
loot their assets, which they get to keep.

They took $1400 out of my wallet. Their case against us that we grew
marijuana seems cut and dried; they 'found' some, and found equipment
consistent with growing marijuana including plant food. It is clear they plan
to isolate us, smear our reputations, seize our assets, and add us to their
business of creating inmates for the prison industry. We look forward to
hearing from those who have enjoyed my research and supported my work to
expose Big Brother’s agendas, corruption, and tyranny.

We look forward to receiving your prayers and financial support. If you want
to see a good movie showing how the system can take down a person watch
'Enemy of the State'. They take a grain of truth and distort it. For
instance, John Quinn of Newshawk website is already rebroadcasting the
system’s baloney news stories about us. He quotes the news, which says we are
'white supremacists'. You would think honest people would want some
documentation, but they love to slander whoever they don’t like, while
claiming people like me write theories.

Some of the wildest 'conspiracy theories' are coming from people like John
Quinn, who is wildly slandering an honest researcher, and wildly proclaiming
all kinds of connections between my wife & I and terrorist groups. If those
of us who love the truth, and love freedom don’t hang together, we will hang
separately. We could use your help. I will give my thanks ahead of time to
all those who will help us.

Fritz Springmeier, author/ lecturer
2870 NE Hogan Rd., E135
Gresham, OR 97030