-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

Dear Brigade,

I received this email last night and asked permission to send it to you.  It
is a draft platform for the Reform Party of Iowa. This type of effort is
going
on in state Reform parties across America.  In all but a very few states,
Brigades have taken over and are heading up party organizations.

I don't have to tell you that we are in the same situation that has existed
for decades.  The leadership of the Republican and Democrat party are
nothing more than two wings of the same bird of prey.  We will never be
able to change them.  It is a waste of our time and money.

The Reform Party is active and the framework is built in every state.
There are local meeting and state conventions going on right now.
Brigades are writing platforms, they are making rules, and they will bring
their ideas and goals to the national convention this summer.

Someone said to me that the Reform Party will never win.  I do know that
we Brigades will never win by supporting the Dem-Gops.  At least we
have the possibility to win if we stay together and form a solid pro-life/pro-
sovereignty political party.  One where American's will know that when
they cast a vote for any Reform Party candidate, that candidate has
pledged to support the party platform - he has not only read it, but
swears his allegiance to our Cause.

Right now, the Reform Party is still operating under the platform and
rules of the old Perot Wrecking Crew.  Across America, we Brigades,
are ripping out every trace of them - root and branch.  Come Convention
time, we will have in place a rock-solid organization, solely owned and
operated by Brigades.

Yes, this past election we lost - big time.  So what?  When the hell have
we ever won?  Our country is so far down the crapper we may never
recover.  But are you willing to give up and fall on your sword?  I am not.

Read the platform below.  Remember it is a draft version and only for the
Reform Party of Iowa -- much will be added to it, and taken out.  But I
have to say it brought tears to my eyes to think about the opportunities
we have ahead of us.  There is no limit in what we can achieve if we band
together.

Visit the Reform Party website at: http://www.reform-party-usa.org

Much of the old material from the Wrecking Crew is still there, but the
site is getting an overhaul.  For a list of state contacts click on:
http://www.reform-party-usa.org/states/index.html

Find out what is happening in your state and ask to be added to their
email list since I can't possibly keep you updated on every state Reform
Party activity.

Brigade, it took a blood bath to take control of the Reform Party.  We
won it fair and square.  Now that we got it, what are we going to do with
it?

I say lets make it become the New World Order's worst nightmare.

For the Cause, Linda