-Caveat Lector-

To:                     "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From:                   Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:19:34 +0000
Subject:                [PCL] An alternative view on foot and mouth

--

Best Wishes

...the entire debate of hate crimes contributes to the devaluing of
human life, by suggesting that one life should be more protected than
another.  Our response must be that every life is valuable, and harm
to one life should be penalized with the full force of the law, no
matter the motive. -Janet Parshall