-Caveat Lector-

Radman,
Once again you are promoting disinformation.  This is NOT a
copy of the Commission Report and the author assumes very
wrongly that the 'election officials' to whom Ms. Berry
refers are Jeb and Katherine when in fact it is the
Democratic poll workers.  I watched this on C-Span and the
commission stated repeatedly that NO EVIDENCE OF DELIBERATE
NOR CRIMINAL WRONG DOING WAS FOUND.  In fact, it was the
local poll workers, Democratic in most Black neighborhoods,
who caused most of the trouble and Ms. Berry commented on
that fact, too.  So you have found somebody who has wrongly
supplied the names of those to whom the report alludes.
That is why there is no coverage on this.  It is a non-story
because it basically never happened.

Why don't you post the portions of the actual report instead
of this joker's interpretation of it?  That would be far
more accurate.  And, yes, Ms. Berry will ry to hang
something on Katherine Harris because that is so much better
for her than admitting this was a colossal waste of
taxpayer's money and yet another Jackson bogus charge.  It
should also be embarrassing to those of you who cried 'wolf'
that it turned out to be the black poll workers causing most
of the trouble.  Don't tell me it wasn't because I listened
to ALL the testimony and watched lots of it and also on the
follow up, everything CSPAN carried on it.  I think the
commission should be humiliated that they fell for this
based on the pitifully lacking testimony given.  They are
just trying to enhance their budget with this bogus
investigation of nothing.  Worse things happen to whites at
every election and they do not whine and carry on for
months.  They correct their registration and get on with it.
Routine anecdotal incidents were blown out of proportion in
an attempt by the deceitful to fabricate a civil rights
incident.  It fell short.
Amelia