Posted By: GUEST <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, 22 March 2001, 1:44 a.m.

  Thu Mar 22, 2001 3:55am

  WORLD WAR III --- IT BEGINS
  By David Booth

  World War III began this month, and few of us noticed. Those that did know were, of
course, those who started it. Depending, and rightly so, on a world consumed with to
many matters/choices/etc. the forces of this conflict, having been arranged for the
past quarter century, are now ready to consume us all in what is to them the ultimate
sacrifice to powers and gods not known and most certainly not even thought about by
any of us. But, that doesn't make it any less likely to occur.

  The 'simple' facts are these: Sheep...Mir...Mars...Koran...Pan...Antichrist

  The 'connections' are these: The current Foot and Mouth crises in Europe, and soon
to be America, is a cover up to sacrifice to a god named Pan his 'due'.

  The timing of this sacrifice is meant to both fulfill and mock the Koran, and those
who believe in it.

  This Fridays re-entry into the atmosphere of Mir is instead the beginning of a
debris field from a collision this past year of a comet, 76P, and Mars. More to come
too.

  The ultimate goal of this past months events is to herald the coming of the
antichrist.

  I've included, below, some basic information, for anyone interested, like puzzle
pieces, to 'fit' together.

  This site is one of the few left in the world where there are those who are able and
willing to take the time to fit these pieces together too. As you do so though please
remember, pass on to others what you know.

  Here is the start of your learning, learn well.

  As it turns out, we are visiting Iran at an important time. The animals in the
street are a preparation for Eid al-Adha, or Feast of the Sacrifice. On this day,
these animals will be sacrificed as a sign of faith in God. This may sound strange or
barbaric to those in countries where animal sacrifice is illegal, but the meaning of
the sacrifice is actually a reminder of Holy Scriptures and the importance of faith in
God. This year, Eid al-Adha also falls just before the Persian New Year, so the
ceremony will also serve as a good omen for the coming year.

  Two religious feasts in the Muslim calendar which are holy and very special are Eid
Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha. Eid Al Fitr is known as the Festival of Fast-Breaking which
signals the end of Ramadan (a month of daily fasting from sunrise to sunset) and it is
a three day celebration.

  Although the celebration lasts for three days, the main activities occur on the
first day which coincides with the first day of Shawwal in the Muslim calendar. During
Eid Al Fitr, an obligatory charitable gift from every Muslim called Zakat Al Fitr is
given to the poor and the needy. The purpose of Zakat Al Fitr is to purify the one who
has committed any type of indecent act or speech while fasting.

  THE KORAN: TESTIMONY OF ANTICHRIST
  "The worst woes will come to those who heap their grief by blood of sheep."

  sheep- Sacrificed to Jupiter, Juno, Janus, Mars, Terminus, Faunus, and other
deities, sheep were widely used by state religion. In cults, male lambs were offered
to Divi, and females were offered to Divae. Ram blood was a popular ceremonial object.

  March 20, 2000, 10:04 AM

  The Egyptians do not all worship the same gods (excepting Isis and Osiris) or have
the same religious practices. The Thebans sacrifice goats, but not sheep.

  In contrast to the Thebans, the Mendesians sacrifice sheep but not goats.

  Egyptians against the Egyptians--Lower against Upper: and Saitic against both. (See
Isaiah 3:10). NEWTON refers it to the civil wars between Apries and Amasis at the time
of Nebuchadnezzar's invasion; also between Tachos, Nectanebus, and the Mendesians,
just before Ochus subdued Egypt.
  kingdom against kingdom--The Septuagint has "nome against nome"; Egypt was divided
into forty-two nomes or districts.

  Now the reason why those of the Egyptians whom I have mentioned do not sacrifice
goats, female or male, is this: - the Mendesians count Pan to be one of the eight gods
(now these eight gods they say came into being before the twelve gods), and the
painters and image-makers represent in painting and in
  sculpture the figure of Pan, just as the Hellenes do, with goat's face and legs, not
supposing him to be really like this but to resemble the other gods; the cause however
why they represent him in this form I prefer not to say. The Mendesians then reverence
all goats and the males more than the females (and
  the goatherds too have greater honour than other herdsmen), but of the goats one
especially is reverenced, and when he dies there is great mourning in all the
Mendesian district: and both the goat and Pan are called in the Egyptian tongue
Mendes.

  Moreover in my lifetime there happened in that district this
  marvel, that is to say a he-goat had intercourse with a woman publicly, and this was
so done that all men might have evidence of it.

  MAKKAH (AROL)

  March 20, 2001 - Muslims throughout the world are marking the festival of Eid
Al-Adha. The festival comes at the end of the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi
Arabia.
  Devotees offered special morning prayers at mosques, while many Muslims left the
capital cities to spend time with their families in their villages and towns. Millions
of goats, cows and sheep were slaughtered to commemorate the Prophet Abraham's
willingness to sacrifice his son for God.

  What does it mean

  Meaning "visit to the revered place," the pilgrimage to Makkah, is the the most
significant manifestation of Islamic faith and unity in the world. For those Muslims
are able to make the journey to Makkah, the hajj is the peak of their religious life.

  Who is it applicable to?

  The annual pilgrimage to Makkah -- the Hajj -- is an obligation only for those who
are physically and financially able to perform it.

  Eid Al Adha is a four day celebration when Muslims from all over the world offer a
sacrifice by slaughtering a sheep, cow, or goat following the traditional Islamic
customs. It is also called the festival of sacrifice. The meat from the sacrifice is
shared by friends, neighbors, relatives, and also distributed to the poor and needy.
Eid Al Adha culminates in the Pilgrimage called Hajj of the Muslim faithful in the
Holy places of Mecca and Medina.

  The Pilgrimage is the largest annual gathering of Muslims. It is the greatest
conference of peace known in the history of mankind. The theme of the Pilgrimage is
peace; peace with God, peace with one's soul, and peace with each other.

  During the religious feasts of Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha, the old and the young
put on brand new clothes, families gather, gifts are distributed among children and
feelings of joy and cheer fill the air. These two feasts are truly very special
throughout the Muslim world because of their strong religious meaning. Sweets and
different types of foods are prepared and exchanged among families and friends.
Children receive gifts and money called Eediyeh from all members of their families.

  The beginning of both Eids are marked by the early morning prayers called Salat Al
Eid to praise God. These are then followed by family visits starting with visits to
the eldest family members followed by visits to relatives and friends and everyone
asks forgiveness for any wrongdoing during the previous year. During both feasts, the
UAE people, along with all other Muslims throughout the world enjoy a festive and
joyous time.

  Everybody has heard of Pan, and would even know him if they met him. A Greek god
with the physique, not of a Greek god, but of a small man with a goatee beard and reed
pipes, and the hind-quarters, horns and sexual habits of a goat.

  We know about Pan because his worshippers were civilized, and wrote everything down,
and so we have entire books of Greek myths, and Pan pops up in them everywhere. We
know nearly everything about him, from his parentage, birth and childhood (the foster
brother of Zeus himself), through numerous adventures right up to his (supposed)
death. In fact so much Greek writings survive that there are several versions of
nearly everything about him.

  The other gods often referred to him as the youngest of them, but he was probably
the oldest, having been first worshipped in Arcadia, where he was certainly being
worshipped as early as the 6th century BC. This fertile plateau lies in the South of
modern Greece, and there lived the pastoral ancestors of the heroes who later built
the Greek empire. Pan was born there, on Mount Lycaeum, and in the hearts of a
shepherding people who depended a lot on goats, and so naturally needed a goat-god.

  "It has been given to me in vision in the 1980's, the 1990's and known March, April
and May of this year that a comet called 76P Kohoutek,will cause an immense problem
for the Earth some time in the next few months. It was shown to me that a collision,
either with Mars or its moons, would cause Phobos, one of
  the moons, to be set loose towards Earth. NASA reported a "Fly By" to Mars early
this year with no impending danger. However, Heaven revealed in a vision, a collision
would occur. If this is the case, Earth will be in great danger sometime in March,
2001.I only learned this prophecy this morning.The Little Pebble gave the impact
position as being between Canton Island and Hull Island in the Phoenix Islands at
around 172º W, 3.5º Sin the South Pacific.

http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=7745

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY
http://www.rumormillnews.com
Rayelan Allan, Publisher

Message From Rayelan:
Many people have asked how I restored my health. Here is my secret: DEAD DOCTORS DON'T
LIE.
These are the products I used and continue to use. I am living proof they work!
If you have questions, check out the chat room on Thursday nights, 7pm California
time.
Click the url for more information!
http://www.deaddoctorsdontlie.com/agent/raye/

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor